Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had the time to see the movie yet, going to have to make time before this goes live for pre-order lol

Full slip looks really nice. I also think the lenti is a good one as I think it is incredible how much weight he had to lose for this role. He deserved an Oscar for this performance.

I am just glad his shirt is on. LOL.

Last edited:
I've been double dipping for most of the recent Kimchi exclusives, but full slip is the correct choice here. Looks great. Lenticular :sleep:

The design of the full slip is just odd. Why have just the back of his head on the back side of the slip?
You can't open the slip like you can a steelbook to make one complete image.
Also, on the lenticular Matthew looks like he's 15 feet tall. He towers over that white/blue car. Very odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
The design of the full slip is just odd. Why have just the back of his head on the back side of the slip?
You can't open the slip like you can a steelbook to make one complete image.
Also, on the lenticular Matthew looks like he's 15 feet tall. He towers over that white/blue car. Very odd.

I'm with you on the full slip. An idea would be to put the back of the Full slip on the back of the Lenticular ! Then they can be displayed as a pair !

I just watched this last night. I was thinking of pre-ordering the fullslip when it becomes available, but I think I'm going to pass. It's a great movie don't get me wrong. There is a powerful message and it deserves all the Oscar trophies, but I don't see myself watching it again. There has to be a re-play factor in my steel collection. Glad I screened this one first.

I for one love that fullslip. Those colours really do it for me and it's a great match for the Steelbook. I think Kimchi's track record with fullslips has been pretty dang good so far.

Never used this company before but am tempted by this one in the full slip. Do Kimichi usually sellout quick, generally speaking of course as each release is different?