Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
from kimchidvd facebook:

Notice of Unrelease of "Dallas Buyers Club" 1/ 4 Slip Steelbook

The company would like to give a sincere apology not to publish the Stellbook 1/4 Slip Plain Edition of the film "Dallas Buyers Club".

When we has inspected the "SteelBook" of the film, it has found product defect too much around 1,340 copies from total production. It leads not enough to release the Lenticular LE due to the product defect. We comes to a conclusion to make a decision of the cancellation of the release of the 1/4 Slip Plain Edition.

read it multiple times, but I really cant understand what did he mean concerning the lenticular? anybody please? :)

@goufcustom Slowly getting around to photograph everything I'd received recently. Between cinema refit, terminally ill cat, work and other things, things just taken its toll and well, but, I'm still here kicking :)

Sorry to hear about your cat mate.

Looking forward to the onslaught of pics when you get round to it!!

Reactions: ricster
Maybe the Fullslip will come back. Kimchi has posted the following on Facebook:

International customers

The Dallas Buyers Club Fullslip has been sold out on our website.
We will check again for the cancellation orders and unpaid orders.

• Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
from kimchidvd facebook:

Notice of Unrelease of "Dallas Buyers Club" 1/ 4 Slip Steelbook

The company would like to give a sincere apology not to publish the Stellbook 1/4 Slip Plain Edition of the film "Dallas Buyers Club".

When we has inspected the "SteelBook" of the film, it has found product defect too much around 1,340 copies from total production. It leads not enough to release the Lenticular LE due to the product defect. We comes to a conclusion to make a decision of the cancellation of the release of the 1/4 Slip Plain Edition.
I think the defect that they refer to is the 8 foot tall Matthew "Dallas Maverick" McConaughey on the lenti cover.:p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: j4c0 and Hartigan
The full slip of this release is amazing, one of the best I've seen. I just recently bought the lenticular though and have to say it's one of the poorest quality ones I've seen. Anyone else think it looks awful? Not the design, but the actual quality of the image and text. Looks like they used a VERY low res image for the lenticular. Shame since this is such a nice release.

I just received my full slip yesterday and of course it is amazing.
Can anybody recommend me a good protective slipcover that fill fit. I already purchased some protective slipcovers from ebay but they are maybe a 0.5/1mm too small.