PS3 Dark Souls (Zavvi Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

May 23, 2013
England
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook on PS3 EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!

IN STOCK! & Prepare to Die CONFIRMED!

Link - Dark Souls - Steelbook

IMG_9006.JPG

10808482-1369307893-222590.jpg

2dw82m8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so they actually released a steelbook? I bought a 'steelbook' earlier and it turned out to be one of those huge metal tins <.<

The release date is given as July 7th 2013 or a little over a month from now

This appears to be a re-release right before/during release of Dark Souls II

This hasn't come up for pre-order/sale yet

Zavvi just says sold out before they open the ordering of it

This is an actual steelbook

btw. it appears to be the prepare to die edition as artorias' on the cover, but then i guess they'd have advertised it as such.. hm!

Last edited:
The release date is given as July 7th 2013 or a little over a month from now

This appears to be a re-release right before/during release of Dark Souls II

This hasn't come up for pre-order/sale yet

Zavvi just says sold out before they open the ordering of it

This is an actual steelbook

You can pre-order it now :oohyeah: sooner than i thought.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Is there an xbox version as well?

I can only find info on zavvi if I use the link you provide

Can't find the edition by searching zavvi at all which is strange

Just had a quick scan around the site i think ps3 is the only available platform

At such a low price, it would be rude to turn this down! It's cheaper than some Blu-Ray SteelBooks! I already have the X360 LE from the first time around, so it would be nice to have on PS3 as well.

Strange that there doesn't appear to be one for the X360? Is this a G1 or G2 size, I wonder?

Preordered. I hope to god I can actually get it this time. Never in my life have i had such useless customer service and payment issues with a single store. I actually never did get to buy the metal gear solid hd collection through their store, I had to buy it through their ebay outlet because I couldn't pay them no matter what I did.