PS3 Dark Souls (Zavvi Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

May 23, 2013
England
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook on PS3 EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!

IN STOCK! & Prepare to Die CONFIRMED!

Link - Dark Souls - Steelbook

IMG_9006.JPG

10808482-1369307893-222590.jpg

2dw82m8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the prepare to die edition? (Yes, Knight Artorias is on the cover, but it doesn't say nothing about prepare to die)

I would generally expect it to be, given that it's released at the same time as the Prepare To Die Edition. It would be extremely odd to not be the same edition, albeit in a different casing

Hopefully the start of lots of PS3 catalog steels. ;) :)

Do we know if this release (and hopefully the upcoming similar PS3 releases) will have the transparent slipcase that the "official" ps3 steels have (like Killzone 2,3, RE 5,6, Uncharted 2, Resistance 3, God of War etc)?

Or they will be like the preorder bonuses we've seen in the past?

Do we know if this release (and hopefully the upcoming similar PS3 releases) will have the transparent slipcase that the "official" ps3 steels have (like Killzone 2,3, RE 5,6, Uncharted 2, Resistance 3, God of War etc)?

Or they will be like the preorder bonuses we've seen in the past?

I've sent a message to zavvi asking multiple different questions about this

One of them was whether or not the game came in the steelbook or seperately

Didn't ask about the slipcase though

They replied by transfering the question to another dept.

Will update if they actually send me new info

Reactions: tonybsg
There's been a few things tossed about as I've discussed a lot with them in regards to Video Game Steels. They are interested in releasing catalog titles at as budget pricing as best they can given that they will be with steels. :)

I can find out the other info for you guys this upcoming week.

There's been a few things tossed about as I've discussed a lot with them in regards to Video Game Steels. They are interested in releasing catalog titles at as budget pricing as best they can given that they will be with steels. :)

Nows thats great. Love to know some other titles.

Zavvi have edited the content of the product and confirmed its the prepare to die edition :scat:

What exactly does this mean? I pre ordered cause i wanted the steel and never played game yet. I had thought prepare to die edition was steel tin box , art book and such and no content extra on disc. Just wondering what difference is and what im getting.

What exactly does this mean? I pre ordered cause i wanted the steel and never played game yet. I had thought prepare to die edition was steel tin box , art book and such and no content extra on disc. Just wondering what difference is and what im getting.

The Prepare to Die Edition was originally an extended version of the game that was only available on PC

It has since been brought to PS3/Xbox 360

So basically you get the more complete edition of the game with the steelbook :)

It's a good thing

Last edited:
Reactions: marillion45

Individual G2 steels for all the Assassin's Creed games, Mirror's Edge, and the Journey/TGC collection please.

Just for the love of god tell them to make the PS3 games ones G2.

Individual G2 steels for all the Assassin's Creed games, Mirror's Edge, and the Journey/TGC collection please.

Just for the love of god tell them to make the PS3 games ones G2.

There is already a steel for Mirror's Edge

It's kind of considered the biggest grail of G2 steels by most

So then are you implying a re-release of that steel or a new steel altogether?

Journey needs a steel

Would love G2 AC steels but doubt it

While G2 AC steels would be nice, seeing as that franchise has an insane amount of steels, there already exists a G2 Assassin's Creed Collection steelbook which renders everything moot, since that contains all the games in the franchise.

I would love it if they made steelbooks out of the HD re-releases / HD collections and G2 steels for all the PS3 exclusives that don't have any!