PS3 Dark Souls (Zavvi Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

May 23, 2013
England
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook on PS3 EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!

IN STOCK! & Prepare to Die CONFIRMED!

Link - Dark Souls - Steelbook

IMG_9006.JPG

10808482-1369307893-222590.jpg

2dw82m8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There certainly are plenty of titles to choose from

- Little Big Planet 1
- Uncharted 1 (to complete my uncharted steel collection :scat:)
- FALLOUT 3! I would love a fallout steel, totally has awesome possibilities for a steelbook

fallout_3_poster.jpg

I could go on pretty much for ever lol

There is already a steel for Mirror's Edge

It's kind of considered the biggest grail of G2 steels by most

So then are you implying a re-release of that steel or a new steel altogether

Either, as long as it looks nice. I'm well aware of the Spanish release (you'd think I regularly posted on a steelbook forum or something), but screw that release. A steel of a game that great shouldn't be limited to 12 copies, 9 of which are dented, released in one country with no way for anyone to buy it without being gouged.

Either, as long as it looks nice. I'm well aware of the Spanish release (you'd think I regularly posted on a steelbook forum or something), but screw that release. A steel of a game that great shouldn't be limited to 12 copies, 9 of which are dented, released in one country with no way for anyone to buy it without being gouged.

Mirror's edge was by no means limited to 12 copies lol

I realize that's an exaggeration but it still wasn't that limited

People believe it to be extremely limited and desirable hence the cost but I'm certain it was at least a 4000 run if not more as per the minimum order quantity for G2's and all that

What makes it expensive in my mind is its age tbh

It released 4 1/2 years ago. Long before VG steel collecting really took off so I would imagine a lot of copies ended up in normal gamers houses who don't collect steels but as high ticket sales of it occur more and more ppl are made aware of the value and thus more copies are placed on the market

Of course those are all just my thoughts. I don't own that steel but will at some point. Will almost certainly pay too much for it though lol

Last edited:
Is there a 360 one with G1 steel? I can't go to it right now...just curious. I'm also afraid to order from zavvi since the metal gear solid collection. They basically sent it overseas in what amounted to a plastic bag in it was tore up.

It's shaped like that because it's tilted, not because it's squashed. But tilting it would make it look shorter, not longer. It's definitely longer than any G2 steelbook I have a picture of.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

It doesn't look G1 because the top is narrower than the bottom. When you're done editing your post and trying to be funny, open up Paint and look at the images side by side. The image Zavvi posted is longer than any of the 2 dozen or more G2 steelbooks I've got pictures of, and those are all tilted as well.

i dont know anymore tbh.. my bet is still g2

edit: yeah sorry, i was at first very certain that the picture was a little distorted, but you might be right about it.. cant tell..

Last edited: