Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2D + 3D Blu-ray FuturePak) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
3D-BD-Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (3D+Blu-ray+E-Copy+UV Digital Copy) Only @ Best Buy with MetalPak

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405828937.011461.jpg

SKU: 7713034
Format: Blu-ray 3D
Release Date: 12/2/2014
PRICE: $27.99
Purchase Link: BEST BUY

Attachments

• Dawn otpota.jpg
    Dawn otpota.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 437
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice little Metalpak. Highly recomended N.Americans who already have the target RISE Metalpak and for peeps who are just gunna buy the standard slip anyway because it practically the same price but nicer.

IMO This is not one to double down on and keep one for the Sealed Collection because Unfortunatly this run was plauged with factory imperfections; spine slashes, random Knicks, corner burn, and scratches on the bottom bottom. Not to mention all the superior International Steelbooks with the same artwork. This will not really increase much in value, im sure.

Nice little Metalpak. Highly recomended N.Americans who already have the target RISE Metalpak and for peeps who are just gunna buy the standard slip anyway because it practically the same price but nicer.

IMO This is not one to double down on and keep one for the Sealed Collection because Unfortunatly this run was plauged with factory imperfections; spine slashes, random Knicks, corner burn, and scratches on the bottom bottom. Not to mention all the superior International Steelbooks with the same artwork. This will not really increase much in value, im sure.

I can concur about the amount of scratches and factory imperfections.

Passed on this cause I already committed to get the German lenti, and hoping to secure a Kimchi lenticular as well. Price is superb though

Love this metalpak. Also I can confirm the disc's are not stacked. One hub on either side of the metalpak. :) Really nice and heavy feeling in hand. :)

@sirdizzy you too with the Pop Art steels? I had 4 in hand along with Dawn before I had to put myself in check. Love seeing a full steelbook section at BB though.

@sirdizzy you too with the Pop Art steels? I had 4 in hand along with Dawn before I had to put myself in check. Love seeing a full steelbook section at BB though.

My problem is I bought 4 pop arts, 3 iconic and 6 reel heroes steels last week (reel heroes were $7 on Black Friday), I might go grab a couple more pop arts this weekend I worry about them disappearing the only thing keeping me from going crazy is the lack of digital copies. Gotta reel myself in.

I went to Target today and decided to see if they had any left. I guess that explains why I found none:) Wrong store. I'm used to Target getting the Fox Future Paks. I was at best buy earlier to pick up my price mistake November Man Blu Ray and it was so crowded in there I decided not to look around. Oh well.