Notes: 3D is region Free, 2D is A&B only

Picture sent to us kindly by HMV
apes.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 543
Last edited by a moderator:
Went to pre-order in Belfast and was told I had to pay the full whack, £35. Not a hope in hell im paying that. I'll pop back on Monday first thing if its over £25 i'll be passing. Prices are starting to push me towards another hobby!

For any Irish Ninjas that may be interested.....

I've just been to my local HMV as this is released here tomorrow. I was told they won't have any copies but the other 2 local HMV/Xtra-vision hybrid shops will have 2 copies and 3 copies respectively.

The girl thought it was strange that the two smaller hybrid shops were getting it but the flagship store were allocated none.

I was promised it will cost €27.99 for the 3D Steelbook but I have serious doubts about this. Especially as they had a copy of TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction retailing for €40 at that particular store. And that was only the 2D version.

I'm going with the Kimchidvd version as its the best version I have seen
If the Hmv version looks good and any different I might pick it up at a later stage when its cheaper

For any Irish Ninjas that may be interested.....

I've just been to my local HMV as this is released here tomorrow. I was told they won't have any copies but the other 2 local HMV/Xtra-vision hybrid shops will have 2 copies and 3 copies respectively.

The girl thought it was strange that the two smaller hybrid shops were getting it but the flagship store were allocated none.

I was promised it will cost €27.99 for the 3D Steelbook but I have serious doubts about this. Especially as they had a copy of TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction retailing for €40 at that particular store. And that was only the 2D version.

Please don't say your local HMV was the Dundrum branch.. I'm gonna give Dundrum a quick call in the morning and hopefully I'll get a copy.

I got the last two HMV exclusive titles in-store (Days of Future Past & The Amazing Spider-man 2) and both of those were definitely €27.99 so you never know. I thought it was a great price too but hey, I didn't complain I just grabbed them and ran quick after paying for them.

@bradipolpo

My tv isn't 3D ready so I can't tell you the 3D discs info but as for the 2D disc, here ya go

Languages
English DTS HD MA 7.1
English Descriptive audio 5.1
Espanol DD 5.1
Francais DD 5.1
Castellano DTS 5.1
Portugues DD 5.1

And of course the Matt Reeves commentary

Subs
English HOH
Espanol
Castellano
Portugues
English Commentary
Subtitulos de los commentarios

The debossing and spot gloss look nice. Shame the inner art is the same images as the outside though, I would have liked to have seen Jason Clarke featured somewhere.

Reactions: lgans316