Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 544
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but whats a group buy this isnt available in Ireland love to buy it
It will be available in Ireland
HMV Stores and /HMV-Xtra-vision dual branded stores
Stock supply will be different to each store so small shops might not have it in stock on release day but the larger stores should have stock

Check your local store to pre order
Note beware some shops staff might not know what a steelbook is so make sure they order the correct one

Prices might be bit more expensive depending on how may customers want it in Ireland

Note it might not be on the Irish HMV computer System yet but it should be soon or near release date or after

Stock supply will be different to each store so small shops might not have it in stock on release day but the larger stores should have stock
Check your local store to pre order beware some shops might not know what a steelbook is so make sure they order the correct one
Prices might be bit more expensive depending on how may customers want it in Ireland
thanks i asked xtravision FB page they said it'll be on there website Friday (last week) i said i checked the site and saw nothing it said they saw the message

Check your local store to pre order
Note beware some shops staff might not know what a steelbook is so make sure they order the correct one

Note it might not be on the Irish HMV computer System yet but it should be soon or near release date or after

Cheers Paul. Seems to be a common issue throughout Ireland that it doesn't go on their system until a few weeks before release. My local still doesn't have Godzilla on their system 3 weeks from release!

I haven't heard anything about Godzilla in HMV over here. I haven't enquired because I've already picked up the FuturePak instead so I don't need it. I'm sure they'll have a number of copies instore on the day though (just like Spiderman 2)

I haven't heard anything about Godzilla in HMV over here. I haven't enquired because I've already picked up the FuturePak instead so I don't need it. I'm sure they'll have a number of copies instore on the day though (just like Spiderman 2)
xtravision are a garbage here preordered the breaking bad Bluray waited nearly 2 weeks for stock so i canceled

Thanks for the Intel,didnt know if it had been confirmed on here already. Really can't wait to see this movie and have the steel in hand, missed it at the cinema