Notes: 3D is region Free, 2D is A&B only

Picture sent to us kindly by HMV
apes.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 544
Last edited by a moderator:
So how come this is £21.99 and Spiderman is £16.99 ? Seems a bit pricey for just a 1 disc set, given the price of spider, and enders game which was a similar price!

The guy in HMV Oxford Street advised me that Spiderman 2 was originally listed at £21.99, but later came down to £16.99. He said the same might happen to X-Men and Apes, but for now these are still listed at £21.99. That's why they only take a £5 deposit, as they just don't really know what the final price is going to be. Why some stores ask for a deposit whereas others don't is just confusing and not very customer centric. Similarly, with the confusion over whether the 3D version is to be included or not. They really need to learn to be more consistent in their policies, procedures and communication if they want to be taken seriously as a major retailer and not end up p******g off their valuable customers all the time!!

Just had it confirmed to me by HMV on Twitter that this is a 2D only release. Off to cancel it tomorrow, disappointing since I recently picked up the Rise steelpack.

HMV have now changed their mind, this title WILL be 3D after all

They are just brilliant :confused:

I'll wait until they come out anyway and if I go and pick them up and they are not 3D, then that'll be my Apes and X-Men deposits put towards the reducing the balance of Godzilla!!!

It's what i said: HMV announce a steelbook but they show us a Futurepak. Why don't they call a cat, a cat? I've no interest for Futurepak so i'll pass my turn if there is a confirmation there will be no steelbook for this movie:grumpy:. My last hope will be the italian release but only if they let the original title movie on it (no the translation in italian).

It's what i said: HMV announce a steelbook but they show us a Futurepak. Why don't they call a cat, a cat? I've no interest for Futurepak so i'll pass my turn if there is a confirmation there will be no steelbook for this movie:grumpy:. My last hope will be the italian release but only if they let the original title movie on it (no the translation in italian).
Does that include spiderman?
Unfortunately not, just Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and X-Men: Days of Future Past

Reactions: lights
Well, now that it seems to be a futurepak, won't bother with it. Was looking forward to getting this steelbook along with the original play.com Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Now won't bother with either. Oh well, saved me some money :)