Notes: 3D is region Free, 2D is A&B only

Picture sent to us kindly by HMV
apes.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 547
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this last night and was super disappointed compared to the previous film. It was mostly just monkeys and subtitles.

racist1.gif

Apes and Monkeys are completely different I am disgusted with what I have read or do they look all the same to you.

Mods please help I am offended.
:wtf:;)

Last edited:
Reactions: D4vem88 and rover
Don't like the cheap photoshop job on this one. A Steelbook with non-posterized picture would have looked much better next to my Play.com-Steel of the first flick...

Just was it today. Awesome movie.
Really dislike this cover artwork though. Feels cheap. If this is final I'm going to wait for some other release that gets it better.

Should the OP not be updated to say this has 3D?

Or is this going to turn out like HMV's Spiderman 2 (Advertising it in store as 3D but actually only being 2D)???

I like the cover art, I think it's quite striking. But then I dont have a steel of the first one so no concerns about matching. Great movie anyway, my best this year, so no way I was gonna miss out on a pre-order. What do you guys think the chances are of a price-drop before release?

Reactions: paddytom
Is this the only steel coming out in Europe?

The French release ("La Planete des Singes: L' Affrontement") has been announced and is now live on amazon.fr, although no release date has been provided yet. Price EUR 34.99. It's described as "Edition Collector Pack Metal" so it could be a Steelbook or a FuturePak. The French Steelbook release of the previous Apes movie had its own unique artwork so this probably will as well.