Notes: 3D is region Free, 2D is A&B only

Picture sent to us kindly by HMV
apes.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 543
Last edited by a moderator:
I have no use for 3D discs anyway, so obviously I don't mind if they're not included... but at those prices you'd honestly expect them to include 3D. Think I'll be holding off on these until the prices come down... or maybe even go elsewhere for steelbook editions of those films.

So how come this is £21.99 and Spiderman is £16.99 ? Seems a bit pricey for just a 1 disc set, given the price of spider, and enders game which was a similar price!

I won't bother pre-ordering this, like Wolverine and Enders Game, this will end up on eBay cheap as chips. If it becomes a grail I'll get the German version. Simple.

Just went on Twitter to tell HMV off about the lack of a 3D disc in Amazing Spider-Man 2 and I came across this response to another user from this morning:

tDzu9j1.jpg

ZJTmfCZ.jpg

Concerning?

I would take this with a grain of salt, as employees aren't usually in the loop about everything. I think the price discrepancy between The Amazing Spiderman 2 and these other two exclusives, lead most of us to believe those will include a 3D disc. Who knows though, maybe that person could actually know more about this release than I give them credit for ;)

Reactions: lgans316
I would take this with a grain of salt, as employees aren't usually in the loop about everything. I think the price discrepancy between The Amazing Spiderman 2 and these other two exclusives, lead most of us to believe those will include a 3D disc. Who knows though, maybe that person could actually know more about this release than I give them credit for ;)
If they aren't in the loop then they shouldn't be answering questions.

Agreed, the initial £21.99 price tag does suggest 3D. I guess we have to wait and see.

In my opinion this will have a 3D disc, why would it only come up when you type 3D into the database when pre-ordering. In my case anyway, when i went to pre-order he typed it in and didnt appear but when he added 3D it did

If they aren't in the loop then they shouldn't be answering questions.

Agreed, the initial £21.99 price tag does suggest 3D. I guess we have to wait and see.

The problem is a lack of communication and also conflicting in store info, the last time I was in HMV on a display of DVD's and Blu's there was a row of amaray cases with adverts for various upcoming steels, half of the said 'preorder the exclusive x men days of future past 3D steel book now' and the other half said 'preorder the exclusive x men days of future past steel book now' even the promo info is confusing so you can't blame the staff for being confused