[DEAD]Bond 50 blu-ray set $39 at Nomorerack.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjasoncul

Premium Supporter
Dec 11, 2012
MS, USA
Make that $39 even :emb: Came up with Free Shipping for me

Mod note-as of 1/23 customer's were beginning to receive refunds/and or e-mail cancellations.

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_dea...23_film_collection_on_blu_ray_with_bonus_disc

Includes Skyfall

I've ordered a couple things from this site before so they are legit. Can pay with PayPal

I just received an email from them that advertised this deal by the way

154743-1-rg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah! EEK!EEK!EEK!
If it wasn't region locked, I couldn't say no to that! No one should be able to say no.

Edit:
I'm seeing, they don't ship outside of USA. So on one inside that territory should say no ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: pokjak290
WOW that's an amazing deal! EEK!

Anyways, I got the pre-skyfall set, so I'm only looking to put in a Skyfall disc. Only problem is, I WANT FREAKING MATCHING DISCS!! Why do they release a set with a skyfall placeholder, and then a set WITH skyfall WHICH HAS matching art, but not give the opportunity for us pre-skyfall-set buyers to put in a matching disc!?! GOD DAMMIT

Sorry for the rage lol

Reactions: wjasoncul
Ordered one as well, I never deal with these types of sites so hopefully goes well... and I bought the three recent James Bonds on blu-ray during black friday....man :\ lol

You Lucky Americans - that's approx £26 and a a veritable bargain :)

Cheapest we've had is seventy odd at HMV - somebody prove me wrong - please :)

I bought this set in HMV about a month ago for £62.99. Bargain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I bought this set in HMV about a month ago for £62.99. Bargain!!

, bargain for the UK that is!!
Lucky Americans!!

Reactions: JackRegan
EEK!

That's some deal! God damn it's region locked! :angry:

I feel like crying or drive my head through a wall. Or both....

I'd buy if they shipped to the UK as I do have a multi region player, if anyone can get me one please PM me. Thanks

Woah. I already have the set, but it's worth the purchase again. I know someone that loves some Bond!

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Still in stock according to their website.

Oh what the hey, I ordered one. I'll have to sell a couple of my amarays. It was too good to pass up :D

goes in and out of stock. Currently back in stock and they charge $2 for shipping

If your ordering for the first time with them, shipping is free. Just hope everything turns out ok as they aren't really that well known of a retailer.

Seriously... how to say no to this deal??? :wtf:
Sad I paid the double... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.