[DEAD]Bond 50 blu-ray set $39 at Nomorerack.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjasoncul

Premium Supporter
Dec 11, 2012
MS, USA
Make that $39 even :emb: Came up with Free Shipping for me

Mod note-as of 1/23 customer's were beginning to receive refunds/and or e-mail cancellations.

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_dea...23_film_collection_on_blu_ray_with_bonus_disc

Includes Skyfall

I've ordered a couple things from this site before so they are legit. Can pay with PayPal

I just received an email from them that advertised this deal by the way

154743-1-rg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update that I read. Some members from a deal forum had their tracking numbers show delivered but in an entirely different state. They contacted Nomorerack and this is the response they received:

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We have already made contact with the vendors regarding the missing item. Please wait 5-7 business days for our vendor’s response. As soon as I receive an update, I will be sure to keep you posted. I do request for your kind patience as I get feedback. Thank you for your usual kind understanding.

If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

If it's fake, I'll return it tracked, initiate a chargeback and get my money back. I know there could be some concern but some people are freaking out over this . Just wait and see what happens. I think if you shopped at Target you have more to worry about than a $39 blu ray set at nomorerack.com. Just my opinion.

If it's fake, I'll return it tracked, initiate a chargeback and get my money back. I know there could be some concern but some people are freaking out over this . Just wait and see what happens. I think if you shopped at Target you have more to worry about than a $39 blu ray set at nomorerack.com. Just my opinion.

...And with using PayPal, my thinking was that there was little risk in trying.

You don't have to return bootlegs right? They shouldn't be allowed to have their fakes back.

Just an update that I read. Some members from a deal forum had their tracking numbers show delivered but in an entirely different state. They contacted Nomorerack and this is the response they received:

I live in CA but my tracking shows the package going from Boston to Portland where it's being sorted. Hopefully it goes from there to CA.

Mine was delivered! But in Ogden Utah. I live in Indiana. When I look at my account, it says my order was cancelled....but I got an email saying it was shipped...with a tracking number.

Now I'm beginning to see the negative reviews this site got.

Just got this email from them:

Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that unfortunately, a recent order you placed "Bond 50 Complete 23-Film Collection on Blu-ray with Bonus Disc" is unable to be fulfilled. We take pride in only selecting the best suppliers and manufacturers to deliver high quality products. Unfortunately, the supplier responsible for this particular deal fell short of that expectation. We sincerely apologize for this, and can assure you that we are doing our best to prevent this from happening again.

To make up for this inconvenience, we have gone ahead and done the following:

1. A full refund has been issued to your original payment method.

2. In addition to the full refund, we have also added a $10 store credit to your NMR account, for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
nomorerack Team

Mine now shows cancelled on their site, but I haven't received a refund yet. I paid via paypal. I'm opening a case right now as I don't want to screw around.

Or a single email from them whatsoever.

Other than their mailings.

I just logged into my account as well and it says cancelled

no email yet tho :(

I am curious if this was actually a deal or if peoples paranoia and harassing them that lead them to actually cancel the item.... See SD

I paid with paypal so I would not have to worry about my card again (damn Target) .....

I guess we may never know...

Also I found out today a few of the female managers I work with have used this company several times in the past with no issues....

Oh well we tried

Haha, mine was cancelled as well even after been shipped etc. I guess they voided everyone's shipment and said nope we're not selling this for $39 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.