[DEAD]Bond 50 blu-ray set $39 at Nomorerack.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjasoncul

Premium Supporter
Dec 11, 2012
MS, USA
Make that $39 even :emb: Came up with Free Shipping for me

Mod note-as of 1/23 customer's were beginning to receive refunds/and or e-mail cancellations.

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_dea...23_film_collection_on_blu_ray_with_bonus_disc

Includes Skyfall

I've ordered a couple things from this site before so they are legit. Can pay with PayPal

I just received an email from them that advertised this deal by the way

154743-1-rg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. Really anxious to see the condition of this set. Site never stated if it was new, used, or even if it was complete...

Well the site supposedly guarantees that everything is new. Per the badge at the bottom of this screen shot
Bond50ScreenShot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All sorts of speculation have been flying around from fake Bootleg, to only sending discs due to it being First Class shipping, to these were sets that were supposed to be sent back to be destroyed and they were intercepted and sold to nomorerack. :hilarious:

I guess we'll just have to wait a couple more days and see what's the truth about this set. It's shipped out of Boston so hopefully someone close by ordered one and will get it soon.

Reactions: Bluprint
FYI - this is a FB message that a BR.com member received from NMR

Nomorerack Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. The authenticity of our products is incredibly important to us; all of our merchandise comes either straight from the manufacturer, a licensed agent, a retailer or a licensed importer. We can assure you, products we sell are all quality guaranteed. If this item seems to be fake or whatever, we will investigate and offer a full refund to back to your original mode of payment. If you require anything else, please don’t hesitate to send us a private message here on Facebook. Have a great day!

Just an FYI guys. The bond 50 set weighs 3 pounds or 1.4kg(approx). Just in case something seems fishy give it a weigh.

Yeah that's the concern when the tracking showed First Class shipping. Since it's only supposed to be up to 13 oz.

Could they get a exception on the weight since they are a bulk shipper?

Last edited:
I spoke with someone I used to work with who ironically also got in on this deal. She said she's used nomorerack before and never had a problem. I know that doesn't really mean a whole lot but just another good testimonial to throw out there.

Reactions: wjasoncul
In my order history it now shows 'shipped'. With the 1st class-could be bulk discount, could also be that usps has a cooperative agreement with several logistics services. So a usps number may actually eventually be a delivery from Fedex, or another logistics handler, fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.