[DEAD]Bond 50 blu-ray set $39 at Nomorerack.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjasoncul

Premium Supporter
Dec 11, 2012
MS, USA
Make that $39 even :emb: Came up with Free Shipping for me

Mod note-as of 1/23 customer's were beginning to receive refunds/and or e-mail cancellations.

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_dea...23_film_collection_on_blu_ray_with_bonus_disc

Includes Skyfall

I've ordered a couple things from this site before so they are legit. Can pay with PayPal

I just received an email from them that advertised this deal by the way

154743-1-rg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol mine were "delivered" in TX. I live on the east coast. Oh well, good luck getting your refunds-hopefully just a fark up.

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

...and refund received.

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

From NMR
Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that unfortunately, a recent order you placed "Bond 50 Complete 23-Film Collection on Blu-ray with Bonus Disc" is unable to be fulfilled. We take pride in only selecting the best suppliers and manufacturers to deliver high quality products. Unfortunately, the supplier responsible for this particular deal fell short of that expectation. We sincerely apologize for this, and can assure you that we are doing our best to prevent this from happening again.

To make up for this inconvenience, we have gone ahead and done the following:

1. A full refund has been issued to your original payment method.

Looks like this was probably a scam to get people to their website. They are now issuing $10 credits to those who got refunded. There's not much under $10 bucks there. Seems like they got people in, cancelled their orders, issued a refund and now hope we will buy something else with our credits. Oh well. At least I still have my Amazon copy.

Reactions: wjasoncul and Wreck
I just got my refund from PP.

I also decided to leave a post on their FB wall asking simply " My Bond blu-ray set was cancelled for no reason so disappointed"

Literally 2 minutes or less it was "hidden" and turned into a private conversation....

My order status show cancelled too, refund is received
Check the tracking and it stated being process at USPS Boston, MA.

What does it mean?

Paid via Paypal, how long normally it takes for a package from Boston to Portland, OR?

Last edited:
These clowns sent me an email that they refunded me but I have not been refunded. I'll give it a day or two. If no refund, chargeback.

I simply love NoMoreRack. Their deals of up to 90% are like crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.