Deadpool - In theaters February 12, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Deadpool (2016)
Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ryan Reynolds[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gina Carano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morena Baccarin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T.J. Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ed Skrein[/ACTOR]

Plot: Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
wyYbBmiO4HExJMDs3wOdJeNJFkS.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Last edited:
There were 2 surprise screenings of this last night and apparently the reviews are extremely positive and it sounds like a huge win.

Even more up for it now

There were 2 surprise screenings of this last night and apparently the reviews are extremely positive and it sounds like a huge win.

Even more up for it now
Hum... don't be surprised if EVERY surprise or pre-screening are ALWAYS positive as normally they invite FANS... so... it's like inviting me to an Iron Man movie... :D

Hum... don't be surprised if EVERY surprise or pre-screening are ALWAYS positive as normally they invite FANS... so... it's like inviting me to an Iron Man movie... :D

Id rather your review (or a fan) over a pretentious critic any day so I'll take their words for it lol

Reactions: Cobster and Drum18

Uh oh! Hopefully it won't have a huge affect on overall ticket sales... the last thing we need is another R rated film flop, so I'm hoping it still rakes in loads of cash. :greedy:

That ain't good... well.. it is as that means it must ROCK, but it's not good business Wise.... damn...

So what we're saying is...

No BluFans steelbook release, then?

lol