Bournemouth, UK
Release date: 6th April 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

desperado.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen films that are rubbish with proper low IMDB ratings more popular than this thread which is a shock. People need to understand this film is actually decent and the steelbook is VERY nice with a gloss / embossed finish. Not like the rest of the world who got a simple non-embossed pop art steelbook.

Reactions: dan8885
I've ordered also yesterday with the 10 % voucher. For a long I didn't even know that Desperado is different from the finish to the rest of the world.
I don't like the whole Pop Art line that much so I never cared. In hand the WWA gave me nothing. But with gloss and the debossing plus inside artwork it works for me. Very nice :thumbs::drool:

So I finally took the bait and ordered this from Zavvi for $10.65, (showing in stock) After about a week & a half my order is canceled because they are out of stock. Now I see it is back in stock for $20.14 with my original order now canceled. :banghead: :arghh: :sour: God give me strength .

It's a pity we all paid full price for it way back when!! :LOL::rofl:
I know it's annoying when you see this happen but that's the risk we take

It's a great looking steelbook and I still got it for a decent price with a discount code at the time
I'm too weak to hold out that length of time for a huge price drop especially when a steelbook looks great :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012