Displate.com

Flip

---=---
Premium Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
A manufacture specializing in creating exceptional Metal Posters. All the beautiful Displates that you see have been created by an amazing group of artists that you support by buying Displates.

Each displate is 45cm x 32cm and comes with a magnetic sticker for easy wall hanging

displate2_zps90311070.png

displate1_zpse5de8eb6.png

displate3_zps783105e1.png

shipping_zps375262ce.png

voucher code happyweek gives you 15% off

Order here

Last edited:
Got my Spider-Man Displate signed by Stan Lee today at London Film and ComicCon.
He said it was beautiful when he had signed it.
Credit goes to the designer from Stan himself!

eryvugev.jpg

Wow, that looks fantastic, signature even looks perfectly centered :drool:
you should send Eddie Rock a pic, bet he would be delighted to see his piece with stan lee signature on it!:cool:

Reactions: D4vem88
Wow, that looks fantastic, signature even looks perfectly centered :drool:

you should send Eddie Rock a pic, bet he would be delighted to see his piece with stan lee signature on it!:cool:

I told Stan, if it's not centred, I want my money back.
Nah, seriously I didn't even realise that. He's a top bloke.
If I could contact Eddie Rock with the pic I would, but don't know how.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

And Flip, when (if) Stephen Amell does a con over here and I get him to sign that Arrow Displate, I'll post it here :)

Reactions: Flip
I told Stan, if it's not centred, I want my money back.
Nah, seriously I didn't even realise that. He's a top bloke.
If I could contact Eddie Rock with the pic I would, but don't know how.

post it on displate's facebook page i'm sure he will see it!

https://www.facebook.com/displate

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

And Flip, when (if) Stephen Amell does a con over here and I get him to sign that Arrow Displate, I'll post it here :)

that would be cool:thumbs:

Not strictly movie related but after reading this thread I decided to get a photo of my girlfriends Husky put onto a displate for her birthday. It came today, looks awesome!!!! Really high quality. And something different.

Reactions: cooey and vurt
Not strictly movie related but after reading this thread I decided to get a photo of my girlfriends Husky put onto a displate for her birthday. It came today, looks awesome!!!! Really high quality. And something different.

Now that's a great idea! We were going to get some canvases made up from honeymoon pictures, but this could be an even better idea!

I'll take a some photos when I get the chance and show you how it's come out. I'm very pleased considering I took the photo on my phone lol

Reactions: cooey
Guys, how long does it usually take from you place the order until dispatch?

It's been nine days since I place an order for Vurt's Drive displate. Should I send them an mail?

I've used them once before and then I didn't hear anything for 6 days, I sent them an mail and got a dispatch shortly after.

Just wondering what the experiences are. :)

Guys, how long does it usually take from you place the order until dispatch?

It's been nine days since I place an order for Vurt's Drive displate. Should I send them an mail?

I've used them once before and then I didn't hear anything for 6 days, I sent them an mail and got a dispatch shortly after.

Just wondering what the experiences are. :)

I never received a dispatch notice. Just one that my order had been placed, and it arrived a week later.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: spass