Displate.com

Flip

---=---
Premium Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
A manufacture specializing in creating exceptional Metal Posters. All the beautiful Displates that you see have been created by an amazing group of artists that you support by buying Displates.

Each displate is 45cm x 32cm and comes with a magnetic sticker for easy wall hanging

displate2_zps90311070.png

displate1_zpse5de8eb6.png

displate3_zps783105e1.png

shipping_zps375262ce.png

voucher code happyweek gives you 15% off

Order here

Last edited:
I never received a dispatch notice. Just one that my order had been placed, and it arrived a week later.

@spass @shejon01 I've never received a despatch email for any of my orders either... they just eventually turned up with the postman, lol.

Ah, right:) Thanks.

I got a dispatch mail the first time with a FedEx shipping number, but maybe they sent me that one just because I asked them where my order was. :p

I´m not sure I wanne thank the opener of this thread, since just visiting the site I ended up with a wishlist of 431€, I hoping I will win the lottery this coming weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: cooey and Flip
@spass yeah I do. Only 2 printed as haven't sold another one yet!
Glad you like it mate, it's weird to think one is in Norway! We're Displate buddies now! lol :LOL:

Reactions: spass and MGD
So, after a mix up regarding the return of a Displate, I was offered a free Displate as a gesture of goodwill, result!
So I chose the Sherlock one.
Today it arrived!
Opened the box:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409249537.204392.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409249548.124566.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409249557.737743.jpg

Disappointed isn't quite the word I'm looking for.

So, after a mix up regarding the return of a Displate, I was offered a free Displate as a gesture of goodwill, result!
So I chose the Sherlock one.
Today it arrived!
Opened the box:

Disappointed isn't quite the word I'm looking for.

they really should think of offering better packaging as the current method is not good enough!

dont be too sad mate, i've sold 3 of arrow displates so your close to getting a free one from me!

Last edited:
Reactions: spass
they really should think of offering better packaging as the current method is not good enough!

dont be too sad mate, i've sold 3 of arrow discplates so your close to getting a free one from me!

That's the thing, the packaging was fine, dent free!
Haha I'd almost forgotten about that! You should have kept quiet and got away with it :p

Just ordered one of my own Displates for a friend's birthday... kinda cheeky of me I guess, but she said she really liked it, soooo. :D

You can currently use the code back27 for 20% off by the way. ;)

Reactions: kron and vurt
I love the work you guys have done, and have ordered 6 displates myself. I was wondering if anyone here was an anime fan or korean movie fan, and was looking to making displates of either, and if yes then please let me know once you've posted on displate.

I wanted to buy something relating to any of the popular anime I've really liked in the past (cowboy bebop, fma, gundam wing, gto and the like) or korean movie related (man from nowhere, dirty carnival, sunflower, city of violence, I saw the devil, and the like) but didn't see any on there yet.

I just found out about this metal poster and most of the one I am interested are no longer available (mostly superheroes collection by Eddie Rock). Is it possible to get metal poster for Drive on Che's posting?