Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: This steelbook has the title on the spine.

11355402-2804450968512937.jpg

11355402-2124450968749505.jpg
11355402-4354450969197693.jpg
11355402-6484450968333585.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as the title is 100% on the spine so I can see it when in my stand, and the disc is inside so I can enjoy the movie. I don't care what the art work is unless it's a massive pic of the ancient ones bald head lmao

As long as the title is 100% on the spine so I can see it when in my stand, and the disc is inside so I can enjoy the movie. I don't care what the art work is unless it's a massive pic of the ancient ones bald head lmao

Then why the F are you buying/collecting steebooks if the art doesnt matter? :cautious: You'll be better off going for the amarays. :p

Last edited:
Then why the F are you buying/collection steebooks if the art doesnt matter? :cautious: You'll be better off going for the amarays. :p

+ 1 .... amarays are cheaper and come with embossed or lenti slipcases as well so are still collectible. Save yourself the money if you feel that way.

What i dont understand with Disney and Marvel is why the just have to have the Marvel logo with the title even on the spine. It looks bad, title gets smaller and its not centered. We friggin know its a Marvel movie, we dont need it on the damn spine as a title. Its not called Marvel Studios Doctor Strange, its just Doctor Strange, like any other of the movies.

What i dont understand with Disney and Marvel is why the just have to have the Marvel logo with the title even on the spine. It looks bad, title gets smaller and its not centered. We friggin know its a Marvel movie, we dont need it on the damn spine as a title. Its not called Marvel Studios Doctor Strange, its just Doctor Strange, like any other of the movies.

Totally agree with you.. I'm so happy that we're getting a title at all but it would be perfect without the red marvel logo plus having that above the title, it pushes it to the edge and I like my titles to be centred.

• Thanks
Reactions: dLux
I quite like the art front and back, I really hope they give it some great treatment, it's crying out for the full works.

I'm still not a fan of these "creative" designs, but must admit that this is one of the better ones. I'd much rather see the characters on there, especially when there's some awesome official posters available that they could quite easily use.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T