Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: This steelbook has the title on the spine.

11355402-2804450968512937.jpg

11355402-2124450968749505.jpg
11355402-4354450969197693.jpg
11355402-6484450968333585.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if we could get differing layers of embossing/debossing so as to give texture to the cover, this could be best steelbook ever(though I know we'll likley get minimal in that area, maybe a border and part of the eye will be raised, with the rest of the image will be a tad lower)

still, love the image / book feel.
Like what they did with the GOTG Walkman steelbook and Ant Man HDD

I like this design but I would have loved to have seen artwork of Dr Strange himself with his transparent fingers pose.
Looking forward to this though. Lets be honest, Nova and Blufans releases will get pretty creative with this one I'm sure.

if we could get differing layers of embossing/debossing so as to give texture to the cover, this could be best steelbook ever(though I know we'll likley get minimal in that area, maybe a border and part of the eye will be raised, with the rest of the image will be a tad lower)

still, love the image / book feel.
Like what they did with the GOTG Walkman steelbook and Ant Man HDD

I like design like this. Looks great.
Similar to Hook, Jumanji and The Goonies (not UK release).

I like this design but I would have loved to have seen artwork of Dr Strange himself with his transparent fingers pose.
Looking forward to this though. Lets be honest, Nova and Blufans releases will get pretty creative with this one I'm sure.
I'm with you on this one, would have been good to see strange himself. I reckon they'll release a Lenti next year and use a Dr Strange image then. I do however like this design and sure it'll still fit in nicely.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I received this email from zavvi today.

Thanks for shopping with Zavvi.

We apologise for the continued delay in sending your item(s) listed below. Please be assured that we are following this up as a matter of priority in order to get your order to you as soon as we can.

• Doctor Strange 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Limited Edition Steelbook

You can check the status yourself by clicking on order history in your account pages.

Disney has confirmed the final steelbook design for Spain and it's the same as this one...minus the spine title.

So either we're getting a different edition than (probably) the rest of Europe (maybe a UK and US edition with spine title) or we are not gettig spine title at all.

Hope the title is there...Zavvi should confirm it when the movie is close to being released right?

Extras
2D Disc

• Play Movie With Intro
  • Featurettes / A Strange Transformation
  • Featurettes / Strange Company
  • Featurettes / The Fabric of Reality
  • Featurettes / Across Time and Space
  • Featurettes / The Score-cerer Supreme
  • Marvel Studios Phase 3 Exclusive Look
  • Team Thor: Part 2
Deleted & Extended Scenes:

• 1.) Strange Meets Daniel Drumm
  • 2.) Kaecilius Searches For Answers
  • 3.) The Kamar-Taj Courtyard
  • 4.) Making Contact
  • 5.) Lost In Kathmandu
  • Gag Reel
  • Audio Commentary By Director Scott Derrickson

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Yep, same email received here too... I was expecting it be for Django though, considering release day is tomorrow and no one has had a dispatch notice yet.

Disney has confirmed the final steelbook design for Spain and it's the same as this one...minus the spine title.

So either we're getting a different edition than (probably) the rest of Europe (maybe a UK and US edition with spine title) or we are not gettig spine title at all.

Hope the title is there...Zavvi should confirm it when the movie is close to being released right?

They already confirmed that the title is there. If not, I'm getting my money back and fast :)