harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like quite a topic!

Which ever direction you go for group buys in very limited highly sought titles there will ALWAYs be someone missing out whichever direction you take.

There is no solution that will make most people members happy as someone is always gaining to miss out and then blame the system.

I personally disagree with VIP blufans status. That means many collectors will never be able to secure a copy.

I also disagree with HDN premium first come first serve. Just because someone doesn't pay $25 for a premium membership should sit at the back of the queue and watch everyone else get them? Not exacty very welcoming for new collectors.

There will be arguments for preferential treatment for others and not being fair and equal to everyone. Whether we own 1 steel or a 1000 steels you are still a collector.

It should be and always is First Come First Serve.

If you missed out because you couldn't get a quick 5 min break, you fell asleep, your internet loss connection, your dog ate your phone, and you weren't quick enough, then that's life. :p

Which ever direction you go for group buys in very limited highly sought titles there will ALWAYs be someone missing out whichever direction you take.

There is no solution that will make most people members happy as someone is always gaining to miss out and then blame the system.

I personally disagree with VIP blufans status. That means many collectors will never be able to secure a copy.

I also disagree with HDN premium first come first serve. Just because someone doesn't pay $25 for a premium membership should sit at the back of the queue and watch everyone else get them? Not exacty very welcoming for new collectors.

There will be arguments for preferential treatment for others and not being fair and equal to everyone. Whether we own 1 steel or a 1000 steels you are still a collector.

If you missed out because you couldn't get a quick 5 min break, you fell asleep, your internet loss connection, your dog ate your phone, and you weren't quick enough, then that's life. :p

Howgh! :D;)

Reactions: sunnyx
I'm also surprised Blufans not sold all releases on their website after Mondo Avengers Steelbook

They actually have the releases listed that came after avengers on the website but you can't purchase them

I not seen anyone have any issues ordering from their website with avengers so I find it strange as to why they don't use their on-line shop for the releases that came after avengers

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

What's the point of a premium membership then in grand scheme of things?

On my idea like anywhere that has a premium status you purchase you get perks.
Which is why I said only 10/15/20 premium members under a HDN VIP status will get guarantee leaving the other 50 editons of each package in the Gb open to anyone. Premium or non premium. Great incentive and how a lot of things like this work. More will also buy a premium membership helping the site out

And that's why I said you have a quick fire Gb and the first 15/20 people get the guarantee. It will be different people each time because like you say internet connection and other issue etc

It also don't mean many collectors won't get a copy. It just won't be a blood bath causing site to crash on the day because some members on here will have already got a copy secured.
Imagine if they did my idea and it was 15 of each editon guaranteed to members already - say it's 3 editons and a one click - that's potentially 60 people not having to bother on the actual GB date and making be site freeze even more. And with 1 per person they won't be going for multiple editons each time stopping as much scalping on this site

Hell it don't even have to be for premium members. You just have a quick fire thread and the first 20 people premium or not who post their name get it and the rest go on sale after

It's technically no different to standard GBs for retailers you can buy direct from Considering you can't buy direct from blufans. It's a GB for a GB instead GB before a direct sale like kimchi or nova

I think the people pushing for premium member benefits is those that missed out this time.

I never missed out

But I've never complained about the whole blufans VIP anyway

If they used their actual website i wouldn't be for a BF VIP membership on this forum

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
What's the point of a premium membership then in grand scheme of things?

On my idea like anywhere that has a premium status you purchase you get perks.

The perks are all those listed which are stated on HDN which you signed up for. What you are suggesting is adding the perks for Premium members to be able to sign up first. As I said I disgaree. IMO first come first serve.

The perks are all those listed which are stated on HDN which you signed up for. What you are suggesting is adding the perks for Premium members to be able to sign up first. As I said I disgaree. IMO first come first serve.

A small amount to be able to sign up first on the limited releases. Not the whole GB quantity. It will still be first come first serve on both the VIP & then the general GB

The current perks are an extra section on the forum with ninja birthdays and few other bits

Anyway none of this really matters because I can't see BF doing such small quantities on other marvel releases

And in honesty to stop all this they should use their store

A small amount to be able to sign up first on the limited releases. Not the whole GB quantity. It will still be first come first serve on both the VIP & then the general GB

The current perks are an extra section on the forum with ninja birthdays and few other bits

Anyway none of this really matters because I can't see BF doing such small quantities on other marvel releases

In your proposal what would happen is the Premium VIP get first dibs. Then all those Premium members that couldnt get one have a second chance on the standard GB lol. So it goes back what I was saying, members that do not wish to participate as a Premium membership will be on the bottom of the list. Then you will get the arguments that members are not equally treated and given a fair chance.

That is what HDN is all about. Being fair and welcoming new members.

If you see the members that join the GB's most of them are NON Premium members. Look @lgans316 lol. He's been here for like 6 years and never will upgrade!

I can understand you wish to favour the Premium holders given the golden ticket first. IMO that would cause more of an uproar later down the line.

There will never be a willing formula. That is why I said the easiest solution should be first come first serve. Give a date and time, then it's fastest fingers on the buzzer until the site crashes lol.

This will never stop as long as GBs exist..
There will always be people who missed out and complain.
There will always be people who abuse GBs to get multiple copies.
I've never seen this problem being discussed in a Plain Archive thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: megabee and Actarus
In your proposal what would happen is the Premium VIP get first dibs. Then all those Premium members that couldnt get one have a second chance on the standard GB lol. So it goes back what I was saying, members that do not wish to participate as a Premium membership will be on the bottom of the list. Then you will get the arguments that members are not equally treated and given a fair chance.

That is what HDN is all about. Being fair and welcoming new members.

If you see the members that join the GB's most of them are NON Premium members. Look @lgans316 lol. He's been here for like 6 years and never will upgrade!

I can understand you wish to favour the Premium holders given the golden ticket first. IMO that would cause more of an uproar later down the line.

There will never be a willing formula. That is why I said the easiest solution should be first come first serve. Give a date and time, then it's fastest fingers on the buzzer until the site crashes lol.

I agree there will never be a winning formula

But like I said it don't have to be for premium holders. I just mentioned that at first as an extra perk of being a premium member. A HDN BF VIP could have its own structure that they decide on what qualifies. Mine are just examples of how it could work.

Also like I originally said the chances of me becoming a HDN BF VIP would be slim. If they were to go the route on how BF choose their VIP members then that's me out because I don't have 30+ editons

In my proposal yes BF HDN VIP members get first dibs but not all members (it all depends on how HDN would decide to either choose who's a VIP or how many members can order each time as a VIP - HDN either say okay 50 of you are VIP - which yeah would cause a headache for the ones who don't get in but isn't that the same for BF own VIP and FACS collectable numbers? - or you have your VIPs on here and like i said you hold a GB esque thread and the first 15 out of however many VIPs who post their name get first dips depending on GB quantities - I've said this all along leaving the rest of the VIP members and everyone else premium or non premium to then get In on the GB after.

I think thats what your gettin confused about on my proposal.

Everyone will still be at the bottom of the pile like a normal GB going ahead except around 15 people and that will change on every release because it will be the first 15 to post their name in a seperate thread days before a Gb goes live. It's like a roulette then on who gets to use their actual VIP. If you don't get in that select amount then you have your NORMAL chance with everyone else days later

HDN is about being fair I agree which is why this "PERK" will only be for a small amount each time and will be different members each time due to how quick you can post your name

IF HDN did this VIP thing and chose that only premium members can be BF VIP then it will still make a lot update to premium whether it's lgans or not and it helps the site (we know about the current ads and HDN wanting to make revenue to help keep the site going which has also been a hot topic recently)

Or HDN pick X amount of members and they get entitlement each time before the Gb goes live before everyone else just like BF VIP works anyway and just like this collectable number either FAC or their have to collect all editions to get their small print run editon's - which I believe you are a part of

People won't like and some will love it. It's the way exclusivity always works and like I said I might not even be a part of all this but it's just ideas thrown about. Just because some don't like it, it don't mean HDN won't do something along the lines of a VIP status. Up to them at the end of the day

And all this is only being mentioned because Cooey and wreck spent hours sorting out additional copies for the people who went over, there was clearly some issue with the system that day which allowed more than double over the quota to order and some who paid had to have their order changed. 2 double lenti threads got posted that day too so with a VIP membership and an X amount taking those up it will be less ordering on the day causing traffic and maybe that's also why the system failed and allowed more to be ordered

I dunno, it's all just suggestions at the end of the day

@Flloydo It's really simple, one released was crazy that is basically it.

Nothing Needs to change as everything has been running smoothly for the last 4 months with the new GB System.

First comes first serve it's how it should be in all fairness.

Mate i don't think you understand

All this VIP chat is because of the systems failing and Cooey and wreck having to source extra copies.

If a release like this has the same effect on small quantities it will most likely happen again hence why Cooey said they are looking into something to help for the next low quantity release

I'm inly making a suggestion which loads of others have too

I agree on first come first serve, I really do. But if you read wrecks update about shipping payments then any suggestion is a good suggestion to stop this happening again and taking people out of their day to day to find extra copies for people. They did that to stop anyone getting bad news

It could easily happen again in 2 months time

Last edited: