harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're both overreacting, he didn't say anything that wasn't true and it's daft to suggest just because he's a mod he isn't allowed to state his opinion

Reactions: kryptonite
Correct decision from Kevin especially with the GB allocation very limited

IMO for this release it should apply to all the various GB on different forums
Anyone who requested a 1 click not be allowed the single editions

Only 1 click allowed per customer regardless what GB was used

This should be applied when it's a release with a low print run

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Internet has not only the people who have got one but also everyone. So everyone had a chance to order one?
I am one of the unlucky here because I could not be online on the gb here :-(
So I am happy for the ones who have got one here
Luck or misfortune, sometimes there, sometimes there

It is strange :wacky: how they did not consider the demand for this release would be bigger than they supplied,(n) I wonder what happened to make this a lower quantity release.

I don't know why Blufans upped the run on One Clicks and didn't stick to a pervious formula?

If the OC is reduced by 100 that would be a potential 300 people happy instead of 100 who maybe are not entirely happy with something they didn't really want.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
personally i would change the rules make it you can buy only 1 from a gb on limited runs.
across all forums to standardise it but thats just me and if you ordered more than 1 ALL you orders would be cancelled, that put a stop to it dead smart and send a clear message period.

basil :thumbs:
IMO for this release it should apply to all the various GB on different forums
Anyone who requested a 1 click not be allowed the single editions

Only 1 click allowed per customer regardless what GB was used

This should be applied when it's a release with a low print run

Exactly how would this be enforced by the GB hosts or the company supplying the product be in Blufans, Nova, Kimchi or whoever?
Wouldn't be that hard for people to get round it. Create new ID's for each forum with different names, "use this credit card and address when ordering on one forum, use a different CC and address when ordering from a 2nd forum" etc.
Not exactly rocket science to get around if people wanted to.

I think it would be a good idea but I can't see any way that it would be enforced.

If a collector wants to keep their 1 click got through GB sealed (crazy decision) then that's their decision.
BUT

They then should NOT be allowed to get additional copies "for display" purposes through a GB.

If they want indulge their greed they should have to get them in the open market ( eBay)

Purpose of GB should be to spread the love.

As I've said before, no matter what solution anyone comes up with it's never going to please anyone.

I'm just thankful that with by mine and @Wreck hard work we have been able to offer at least one product from the GB that was oversold on here. I feel sorry for the guys over on BD.com who have missed out

Wow....just....wow! I've seen some shocking posts on this forum over the years but this goes right to the top of the list. Just because you are technically right doesn't mean you should post something like that. Shrugging your shoulders at, and even encouraging, hoarding multiple copies of a very hard to get edition is morally questionable. I'm sure that there are lot of members that tried desperately - and fairly - to get a single copy but could not due to the sheer overwhelming amount of demand. I'm guessing they won't be best pleased with your attitude.

And how does belittling a long term member like @BluSteel2012 help the situation. How did you even become a moderator? Aren't you guys supposed to be helpful, not talk to people like crap.

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

I do apologize if you feel I was belittling someone. I was merely stating my personal opinion and not in any way represent the view of HDN. I am not encouraging hoarding or scalping but it is part of collecting something. You have to learn to deal with it.

What I stated was constructive criticism. I was criticizing his negative attitude of complaining about hoarding and double dipping. Nothing else.

Last edited:
I too was shocked at kryptonites response and attitude. Especially for a MOD.

In all my time here I've not seen any negativity from him. Maybe he was having a bad day or something?

Nothing personal against you. I do apologize if you were offended. It's just that I always read all these complaining about missing out on something because of this and this. I have never done those things. Instead I do something about it so I won't miss out. If I miss out then I only have myself to blame. I don't point the finger on someone else.

Like I said, just my opinion. Have a nice day!

Nothing personal against you. I do apologize if you were offended. It's just that I always read all these complaining about missing out on something because of this and this. I have never done those things. Instead I do something about it so I won't miss out. If I miss out then I only have myself to blame. I don't point the finger on someone else.

Bravo :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

No worries. We cool bro! :thumbs:

About time. It's only fair IMO.

I asked him about that yesterday over on the other site. He must have had some backlash of emails. Don't envy him.

Might make a little difference but not much. Someone on this very page has the one click ordered through Kevin and other copies in another GB elsewhere, He's not alone either.