Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-001) [Hong Kong]

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
Release date: September 7, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - 1/4 Slip & Lenti Magnet - Comic Full Slip (Pre-order on July 14, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip - Comic Full Slip) - $37.99 (Double Lenti) - $35.99 (1/4 Slip)

D9F3BCD1-D973-417A-8A6A-645BF0D03351.jpeg
7FBD4851-6638-4F25-8352-B1FCB9AD130B.jpeg
55797B3B-C847-401E-BE5D-82139DD85028.jpeg
87CF4C22-A1DB-4D9E-8018-63A0B1B4A293.jpeg
B4A79824-5042-4E47-8D63-C5CE7CEFB155.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still hope that Weet will do (discless) releases for them, since Mantas Fullslips are trash lately
For black widow, shangchi, and eternals? Yeah i don't think they'll be doing discless, but they can do blu-ray only if they want, which I think they're tentative to do. Smlife already did those 3, and aside from the wwa steels, the slips are very nice.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I still hope that Weet will do (discless) releases for them

Unless they decide to apply for a Consumers Products license, which is what Manta Lab did, don't hold your breath.

For those unaware, it's that same license that prohibits the inclusion of discs as these releases are different from ones that would be approved under the Home Video license. Consumers Products license covers movie related goodies but not the movies themselves.

For black widow, shangchi, and eternals? Yeah i don't think they'll be doing discless, but they can do blu-ray only if they want, which I think they're tentative to do. Smlife already did those 3, and aside from the wwa steels, the slips are very nice.
I also mean for Doc Strange because Weet's Slips are waaaaay ahead of Manta's lately.
Dont care about with or without discs, can get a disc easily somewhere else :LOL:

I also mean for Doc Strange because Weet's Slips are waaaaay ahead of Manta's lately.
Dont care about with or without discs, can get a disc easily somewhere else :LOL:
They won't be able to do dr strange bud, that's where smlife lost their license, and extension weet lol they'd have to get a product license like manta did, which there's been no hint at.

Reactions: IRON MAN
I wonder if there's a specific reason Manta are starting their MCU line here and not with any of the prior releases that haven't yet had a premium? I could easily skip Eternals or Shang Chi, but really hoped Black Widow would get the premium treatment.
I thought it might be to entice you with Dr strange 2 because it’s one of the better films since BW and then do the others after. I hope anyway. We defo need premiums of these MCU films going forward anyway and I’m more than happy for Manta to do them discless and cut the price back. We all buy the WWA steels anyway so we don’t need discs in these. However I’d happily take Shang chi and eternals over BW. Watched it again recently and it’s pretty poor. I did originally like it. I love Multiverse of madness though so I’m happy with this release even though the back arts are all a bit poor

So the Comics Full Slip isn‘t part of the One Click and is sold seperately.
Would be cool though if they keep this trend and release a comics Full Slip for every Marvel release in this line.
dang, won't be able to add the comic full slip to fill out the one-click since it won't be wide enough. got dangit!

+ and apparently they are now working with H&Co and can bring Warner and Paramount releases.
Yes i did see the maverick and dune posts. So that'll all depend on what deals H&Co can secure for distribution. I don't think it'll mean all WB and Paramount titles, or just limit to those, could well be a mixed bag. Should atleast offer some variety anyway!