Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 31st , 2016
Purchase link: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £14.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey

Dracula Exclusive Steelbook Front 1.jpg Dracula Exclusive Steelbook Back 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna wait little longer as well. It will drop to 8 Euro eventually I think. I bought The Mummy in December already, for 18 :squint: but you never know when steels go OOS and I really wanted it. But Dracula is not so important to me so I still wait for another drop and If I would have missed it, no big deal.

Wasn't sure if these still had the slip covers, but just received this and The Mummy from the £6.99 promo pricing and they both have them :thumbs:
Regardless of price these are some gorgeous steels for classic films. Need an Invisible Man one now (with clear slip just to be clever :rofl:)!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Wasn't sure if these still had the slip covers, but just received this and The Mummy from the £6.99 promo pricing and they both have them :thumbs:
Regardless of price these are some gorgeous steels for classic films. Need an Invisible Man one now (with clear slip just to be clever :rofl:)!
and to think i paid full price on GB makes me so sadddddddddd! but at the time i thought they would be sold out fast, i guess you win some you loose some......

and to think i paid full price on GB makes me so sadddddddddd! but at the time i thought they would be sold out fast, i guess you win some you loose some......

Exactly! If I were told before release date that these two pieces will be still available today, I would knock on your head and say you are crazy. You never know with steelbooks, really.

Some Steels don't initially sell well...I remember Daredevil and I believe Elektra were in a Zavvi's 2 for £12 offer and now they are highly sought after