Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know i am the only person who loves The Last Samurai, but damn they need to make a Filmarena or Kimchi release of it. I would buy it in a heart beat:)

We keep getting similar if not same films released over and over from these distributors. Need to get more films involved or they need to hear/get feedback from there fans on what is wanted/needed IMO.

Other than that this steelbook looks awesome and i will buy it

Example:

The Last Samurai
Blade Runner
Incredible Hulk
Troy
Hell Boy I & II
Black Hawk Down
Brave Heart
Tears of the Sun

And Etc... Those are just to name a few.

They need to get feedback and listen to there fans. but that will never happen because everything they release everyone always buys so it works for them.
To be fair, I think FA take note more of people's feedback than anybody else, just look at The Terminator 2 release. I haves feeling they have gone for that as people have been asking to get all the Terminator steels done.

To be fair, I think FA take note more of people's feedback than anybody else, just look at The Terminator 2 release. I haves feeling they have gone for that as people have been asking to get all the Terminator steels done.

I see and that's really good. I just think they need to release more films, this includes both Filmarena and Kimchi and etc... Its always the same group of films like... Marvel films, Terminators, Dredd and etc...

Many thanks, once again for the tag @Actarus :thumbs: :).

Love the look of this and, like most other members, really looking forward to seeing the BS :hungry:. Wondering what images will be used for the lenti but can't wait to see the fullslip and details of the finish. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some red embossing on the design, title, or both :thumbs:.

Still not planning on getting all FA's releases as there are some films that I'm not interested in but I enjoyed Dredd and hope to join the GB. Really regret not ordering Dracula Untold though :(.

Reactions: Actarus
I don't like the art, but the package will be a hit for sure....one dredd is enough for me, so I will stick with my Japanese one...I can believe how expensive is this hobby and now days i'm a selective one...lol

Thanks for the tag @Basil :thumbs::notworthy:.. I'm interested.. but I think my bank account has just kicked me out of this hobby :greedy::facepalm:

Am interested in this and T2 from FA.. plus (possibly) sabotage (although I didn't like that film and couldn't even get through to the end) . I do love these FAC releases:drool:
Just my opinion, but when you are tempted into buying expensive steelbook sets for movies you don’t like, maybe its time to reassess the obsessiveness of your hobby.

Reactions: chunk
Thanks for the tags @Scary Hair and @Actarus, and @luke98! I just got my 4th edition of DREDD (the Zavvi)! Looks like this makes 6, with the Nova! Damn!! It is gorgeous. Yes it is similar to the German/Netherlands Metalpak, but also very different!
I likey. I likey a lot! As for the quality of the transfer, I have two words for you: Disc Swap. Always works for me!
And when you end up with 6 editions of the same movie- you only watch ONE of the editions. Just open the one that has the best PQ!
Time for the DREDD FUNKY DANCE OF JOY!!
tumblr_m3rui1UvRl1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

Last edited: