Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really bad last year my OCD was off da roof, I still am in terms of conditions, but I did tell myself this year to minimize my multi dipping and also I only get steels that I love the movie that could be a ''rewatch'' or because I love the artwork so much. But if I do not like the movie, not matter how beautiful the artwork is, I usually pass and save some money for others... as Much as I love FAC, I have skipped some titles same as Blufans, I try to be more reasonable and even then it is expensive. For me I do have a multi dipping problem though still but it's better :bag:

Same as me:thumbs: I've spent the last 10 years working on my ocd and getting it under control, steelbook collecting is a big challenge, but like you, I try to stick to movies that I love or have a good amount of re-watch value. I recently sold a load of steelbook's, most of which I bought blind and didn't enjoy or wouldn't watch again , and some old movies that I used to like but found I didn't anymore when I watched them.. and it bugged me that they were sitting on the shelf when I knew they wouldn't get used.. I was relieved when they were gone and I concentrate now on buying what I love.. so sabotage is the ocd in me coming out and it's a constant fight to ignore it, but I usually do the right thing in the end. :ohno::bag:

For the people that are asking about the PQ, I asked that a lot before, and the answers I got were that 'Japan and France' were the best. I bought the french tin and watched the 3D disc, I have to say that I was blown away it looked so good, and the 3D worked so well in parts I thought I could reach out and touch it. I've never watched the uk disc but now I have got the zavvi dredd version I'll take a look and see for myself why the uk disc has had bad feedback:thumbs:

@Actarus .... :emb:
:emb: tag me when this goes live;):thumbs:;) I don't know why I'm asking, you always do:notworthy::notworthy:,and it's very very very much appreciated :notworthy::notworthy::joy:

@chunk of course I will tag you if I am awake when it goes live :rofl: and its my pleasure :notworthy: ..but also now starting to worry about PQ best print and its now becoming so confusing to me first we have to worry about unedited content, after best sound if we care, now PQ which tbh most of my Amaray are north America Prints and I have always been satisfied (usually watch the Amaray not steels but started opening my steels)

But now all the steels that I was planning on opening at one point, if I have to worry about PQ, should I just get an extra Amaray US for the movie as opposed to now work through my OCD and Open my steels to watch them ?

oh I'm confused (n)

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk
I only ever watch Dredd in 3D, unless I'm at a 2D only friend's place. I'd say open the Dredd Mondo if you want a north American 3D, or I have a spare Dredd 3D US amaray if you're interested!

The French 3D Dredd tin is region locked to Region B is it not?

Sometimes I think people obsess about picture quality far too much. But then I remember that I absolutely detest DVD layer changes, and pretty much everyone I know either doesn't see them or doesn't care. That was the main reason I moved to blu ray.

I only watch Dredd in 3D and I'm perfectly happy with the picture (from the US disc). I'm buying this because it's a Dredd steelbook with slick artwork; and knowing Film Arena it will have some nice extras (and hopefully won't be too expensive either).

Reactions: lolwut and luke98