Votes: 129 44.8%
  • Type B

Votes: 159 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase links: One Click (OOS) - Black PET Slip - Red PET Slip - Lenticular Slip (OOS)
Price: $39.99 (PET or Lenti Slips) - $119 (One Click)

12182971_640513382719104_770370116814541632_o_jp.jpg 12247769_640513376052438_3548865314478355399_o_j.jpg 12239422_640513379385771_7779069545648233104_o_j.jpg

·TOTAL PRINT RUN : 4K (Domestic = 2K, International = 2K)
·PET SLIP BLACK EDITION : 950 Copies, Numbered
·PET SLIP RED EDITION : 950 Copies, Numbered
·LENTICULAR SLIP : 1,200 Copies, Numbered
·ONE CLICK : 300 Copies, Numbered (As same numbered PET SLIP BLACK EDITION + PET SLIP RED EDITION + Lenticular slip)
From Novamedia facebook :
Announcement] Novamedia Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook No.8 [DREDD 2D + 3D]
We are happy to announce that [DREDD 3D] Steelbook
Steelbook will be released in this year.
Please stay tuned for more updates. Thanks!

Dear our customers
Today we would like to hear our valuable customer voice over exclusive steelbook artwork candidate of Dredd 3D
As we said before, Now Ahn Jeongsik in Pixtube, has working on Dredd 3D steelbook artwork
Mr. Ahn designed several candidate for Dredd 3D artwok then We internally discussed final artwork but We have decided to hear our customer voice over following two artwork candidates.
We kindly ask our customer to choose which artwork would be final artwork for steelbook and reply your comments on each of artwork candidate.
We will consider your valuable opinions about artwork then We will post final artwork soon here in Facebook.

We always thanks for your kind supports

Thank you
Novamedia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it strange that the same members who are against Nova, Plain and Kimchi GBs, because you can order direct, are in FA GBs. Even though they can order direct as well.
There is a saying to describe such behaviour, but I can't bring it to mind.

Isn't it strange that the same members who are against Nova, Plain and Kimchi GBs, because you can order direct, are in FA GBs. Even though they can order direct as well.
There is a saying to describe such behaviour, but I can't bring it to mind.
Reason why members use Group Buy for film arena releases is shipping costs

Its lot cheaper the overall cost to use the group buy than to order direct with Film Arena their shipping costs are mad and over calculated
End of the day a customer will want to pay the cheapest cost when ordering and Karel's Shipping is very good and fantastic value cost wise

That's not the case with the likes of Nova/Plain/Kimchi they are cheaper to order direct than use a group buy
Group Buys for Nova/Plain/kimchi are a lot more expensive than ordering direct so why should members have to pay more when they can get a release cheaper ordering direct and faster delivery

Last edited:
Reason why members use Group Buy for film arena releases is shipping costs

Its lot cheaper the overall cost to use the group buy than to order direct with Film Arena their shipping costs are mad and over calculated
End of the day a customer will want to pay the cheapest cost when ordering and Karel's Shipping is very good and fantastic value cost wise

That's not the case with the likes of Nova/Plain/Kimchi they are cheaper to order direct than use a group buy
Group Buys for Nova/Plain/kimchi are a lot more expensive than ordering direct so why should members have to pay more when they can get a release cheaper ordering direct and faster delivery
So penny pinchers dictate whether there should be GBs. Members who can afford a couple of quid extra so they don't have to get up at some ridiculous hour, are hounded out.
Sounds fair to me.

So penny pinchers dictate whether there should be GBs. Members who can afford a couple of quid extra so they don't have to get up at some ridiculous hour, are hounded out.
Sounds fair to me.
Simple solution to that match the retailer overall cost of item with shipping or even better it and at the same time give fast delivery and same or better packaging without any extra cost to a customer
That's what Film Arena Group Buys offer

If film Arena sorted out their shipping costs a lot would order direct if it was cheaper its that simple
Also Film Arena are not great when you cancel your order (You pay upfront) and they don't provide a refund but store credit that's not much use to a customer who requires access to their cash

Let's keep it friendly folks-rudeness towards members and accusations are not welcomed in this community. A general comment for everyone-if you don't wish to participate in group buys there's no need to. If members can help out folks that don't want to wait all night for web servers to come back up after crashing, or do not want to pay $15 to ship 1 title, or are not available at the live time, that is their prerogative as long as the retailer is willing to work with the group buy leader. Many times group buy leaders are also holding numerous other items members have asked them to purchase, so shipping 1 package with multiple items makes far more sense to those members. Thanks for keeping the thread on topic to the title at hand. Thanks

Simple solution to that match the retailer overall cost of item with shipping or even better it and at the same time give fast delivery and same or better packaging without any extra cost to a customer
That's what Film Arena Group Buys offer

If film Arena sorted out their shipping costs a lot would order direct if it was cheaper its that simple
Also Film Arena are not great when you cancel your order (You pay upfront) and they don't provide a refund but store credit that's not much use to a customer who requires access to their cash
That's not a solution. So basically you posted on Novas FB page asking them to limit group buys because you begrudge those willing to pay a couple of quid extra to secure a copy. Some people have lives to lead, they certainly shouldn't need sacrifice their purchases to please those glued to computer screens. I find the Nova GB's no more expensive than ordering direct, as when using a retailer I declare the correct value instead of lying, hence I have customs charges to pay which actually places the GB cheaper most of the time.

The only reason people don't like Nova GB's is because the more the organiser receives the less will be sold direct. All for the sake of a few quid.

Last edited:
That's not a solution. So basically you posted on Novas FB page asking them to limit group buys because you begrudge those willing to pay a couple of quid extra to secure a copy. Some people have lives to lead, they certainly shouldn't need sacrifice their purchases to please those glued to computer screens. I find the Nova GB's no more expensive than ordering direct, as when using a retailer I declare the correct value instead of lying, hence I have customs charges to pay which actually places the GB cheaper most of the time.

The only reason people don't like Nova GB's is because the more the organiser receives the less will be sold direct. All for the sake of a few quid.
I have not posted on Nova facebook anything in regards to Dredd

Nova auto put $20.00 even if you ask them to provide original invoice and value and mark as merchandize on customs label

Last edited:
Anyway, is this gonna be another Avengers debacle? Will this be as saught after?
Not a Marvel film, so probably not :)

Did pretty badly in the box office, but has it's fans. Personally I enjoyed it and might pick it up depending on how much it costs & the design.

Reactions: lights
No, but you did for The Avengers [emoji6]
Reason for that was the amount of group buy requests was over the overall available stock from the overseas print run
So they cut back on the amount allowed so customers who wanted to order direct could if they did not overseas customers would not have been able to order direct

It was Nova fault not setting a restriction with group buy hosts from the start (They did with some but forgot with others)
and they only knew how many it was just before live date when group buy hosts provided the amount they required from them

It was a high demand title were the group buy numbers was nearly over the overseas print run available

They should have set a limit from the start
and that way they would not have had to stop the allocation group buy hosts wanted

Last edited:
Not a Marvel film, so probably not :)

Did pretty badly in the box office, but has it's fans. Personally I enjoyed it and might pick it up depending on how much it costs & the design.

Me too. Im Getting the zavvi version but was hoping to see more details about this before shipping started. Seems forever since this was anounced.

Dredd seems to have a cult following though so who knows.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Me too. Im Getting the zavvi version but was hoping to see more details about this before shipping started. Seems forever since this was anounced.

Dredd seems to have a cult following though so who knows.
Big cult following, was a huge seller on home formats even though it's cinema performance in the US was pretty bad.