Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
doubt it would be the bargain of £5 brand new I scored this for early last year.

Would be tempted to double dip but doubt the price will be tempting

In a recent interview Alex Garland stated Dredd 2 is still dead in the water (n)

I watched the interview on IGN and it makes very sad viewing.
It's almost incredulous to me that a film as good as Dredd won't get a sequel, when so many truly aweful ones do-I guess the average, mainstream audience just wants disposable junk these days!

As Garland said though, the character is just too strong to never get a cinematic continuation, its just that he won't be involved.

He really shouldn't feel that he let the Judge Dredd fans down, as he claims, as he's help fashion a fantastic action/comicbook movie and the definitive depiction of the character onscreen and he should be congratulated for this.

I wish him all the best with his forthcoming movie and directorial debut, Ex Machina.

I watched the interview on IGN and it makes very sad viewing.
It's almost incredulous to me that a film as good as Dredd won't get a sequel, when so many truly aweful ones do-I guess the average, mainstream audience just wants disposable junk these days!

As Garland said though, the character is just too strong to never get a cinematic continuation, its just that he won't be involved.

He really shouldn't feel that he let the Judge Dredd fans down, as he claims, as he's help fashion a fantastic action/comicbook movie and the definitive depiction of the character onscreen and he should be congratulated for this.

I wish him all the best with his forthcoming movie and directorial debut, Ex Machina.
Every time I have heard of a sequel to scorpion king I think about that

Reactions: Ashisarobot
The studio made a HUGE mistake with the Cinema release being 3D only . It SO limited it's market. I think that more people would have braved the 18 rateing with an optional 2D showing.

The 3D That was a total turn off for me.
The marketing was totally off on DREDD. That GIANT 3D on the one-sheet made it feel like a poster for a ride at Disneyland and not a movie. Totally mismanaged marketing. Especially in the states.
But...never say never on the future.
I live in the future right now... where my favorite show TWIN PEAKS is filming season 3.
Did you see that coming? Exactly.

The studio made a HUGE mistake with the Cinema release being 3D only . It SO limited it's market. I think that more people would have braved the 18 rateing with an optional 2D showing.

I totally agree @Scary Hair, the lack of 2D prints was a big mistake!

Having said that, and being no proponent of 3D, the film did look fantastic in the format at the cinema.

Reactions: Noodles
I totally agree @Scary Hair, the lack of 2D prints was a big mistake!

Having said that, and being no proponent of 3D, the film did look fantastic in the format at the cinema.
I agree. I am no proponent of 3D either. I consider it a 'neat' option. (And it CAN be pretty neat!)
But having no option is suicide. If a film ever opens '3D ONLY' it will also close fast as '3D ONLY', even if it is the greatest film ever. I have many friends with families, and 3D kills their wallets. They would just not go. (This is just an example!...my friends would not take their kids to see DREDD 3D!:p).

Last edited:
@Ashisarobot

Not deniying it would have looked AWESOME , just for me they made the wrong call with 3D only cut thire nose off and spited thire face.

Not on a monyterial frount more comphet glasses ON glasses wrong feels wrong .

Just wish Zavvi whould put some flipping art up .

did not know that (as i do not go to cinemas). what a huge mistake and stupid decision. wtf :sour:

Yep @nefilim you had one choice and one choice ONLY 3D. JUST a barking mad choice to put no 2D .
Yes. And I have a curse. Some of us have this curse... We cannot go to cinemas without getting a jerk of some stripe around us. Be it- stinky guy, cell phone person, excited BFFs, I-am-going-to-bootleg-this guy, kicking seat kid, Etc.
So going to the cinema is already a chore for me!

Last edited:
I love going to the movies but HATE 3D. It's something I find annoying and something that takes away vs. adds to every movie. I'm all for goofy gimmicks, but in the end I'd rather opt out.

The studio made 100000 mistakes promoting this movie and instead of realizing that and working to do something with a sequel they're just gonna screw us and make Paul Blart Mall Cop 2. I hate this world.

im not a hugh fan of 3d iv always said pixar movies were the only good 3d films but i have to say this movie is 100x better with 3d and i loved the movie the first time i saw it in 2d i thought it was the perfect dredd film but was blown away by the 3d version the second time i watched it and only watch that now