Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one today. Private courier too lol

No 0051. Not a bad product really.

So how many of you are keeping your zaavi steelbook, and ordering the film arena one lol?

if I get FAC edition will sell Zavvi one, but might keep the key chain (is that wrong thing to do ? :naughty:) ..that is if I ever got one, a bit worried as some here get multiple even ordered only one ...

Best reply yet from Zavvi as to why I still not have received the keychain, unbelievable!!

Thank you for getting in touch about your order.

Unfortunately this product was a limited edition product (2500 Only). Therefore if the keychain has not been delivered to you, you did not meet the first 2500 orders and thus this keychain has sold out.

We apologise for any frustration you must have.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Showmir

This reply was to my 4th email to them asking them to explain why as they had claimed on 2 replies that they claimed keyring was despatched, and still nothing has turned up. No where on the listing it states anything about "subject to stock" This service is getting even worse!!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
Best reply yet from Zavvi as to why I still not have received the keychain, unbelievable!!

Thank you for getting in touch about your order.

Unfortunately this product was a limited edition product (2500 Only). Therefore if the keychain has not been delivered to you, you did not meet the first 2500 orders and thus this keychain has sold out.

We apologise for any frustration you must have.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Showmir

This reply was to my 4th email to them asking them to explain why as they had claimed on 2 replies that they claimed keyring was despatched, and still nothing has turned up. No where on the listing it states anything about "subject to stock" This service is getting even worse!!

Don't give up on the keychain yet.

According to early replies from Zavvi / The Hut we may have to wait until the 4th September for all to be delivered.

Going by this site and eBay only approx. 39 keychains have been delivered . . . LOL . . . though I accept not everyone that bought the keychain has any interest in this forum or in eBay :)