Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Full Slip Version) [Korea]

harryhayden

Premium Supporter
Nov 5, 2013
Guys,

Just found out about this, not exactly exclusive edition or some sort, but this might count as some consolation for those missing out on the exclusive retailer release :joy:

Purchase Link: YESASIA
Price: $44.99
Expected Release Date: December 12, 2014

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude must have missed out on a lot of zavvi releases to have to be such a try-hard at bashing them...

We feel for you mate :hilarious:

This is what YesAsia was selling
This stock is the Local Print Run for Korea Retailers that was announced on Facebook by Novamedia
It wont have the novamedia logo on the full slip or lenticular slip
It will have Logo KDMedia instead
l_p0035114127.jpg

The Local (Domestic)Print run has not changed its the same as when originally announced

Info from Facebook
[Drive] steel drum, change the image and logo launch Disign release date announcement and about the apology.

Nova media and [drive] of domestic home video license sales and KD Media Inc., a leading design discussed fully at the time unfinished Nova began unilaterally in such editions. The discussion resulted in a slip case (full slip and lenticular slip) won the three-spine company logo "Nova" logo, "is changed to" KD Media logo, and also does not include the portion of the spine will also be inevitable Nova numbering.
Because of these problems, the release date is expected to be released late this week or so domestic release signature is also noted for its launch KD media is going to be.

Solely the responsibility of the media, this incident to us Nova, Nova released a lot of affection and attention you have shown head down your customers and apologize.

Out of the case, except for the logo and the Nova spine numbering, we notice there are packages and options worked without changing the references you included benefits

Follow up to this was this Reply
In domestic print run, Nova exclusive logo & sticker will not be printed on full & lenticular slip.

Because there is unresolved issue between Nova and publisher.

Overseas Customers who purchased from novamnm.com
Overseas Print Run
Lenticular 600 copies for overseas customer
Full slip 600 copies for overseas customer
Overseas customers who purchased from
novamnm.com, you will get full & lenticular slip with Novamnm logo printed and sticker.

Last edited:
Just got a cancellation email from yesasia for this one... :( Ordered it on Friday as soon as I saw it mentioned here.

This is the email I got:

Dear YesAsia Customer,

Thank you for shopping at YesAsia.com!

We're sorry but after repeatedly checking with our suppliers, we have found that the following items in your order 8098701 are not available at this time.

Item Description Catalog Number Quantity
Drive (Blu-ray) (Steelbook) (Full Slip Case) (KD Media Version) (Limited Edition) (Korea Version) 1037668319 1

As we are unable to source these items for you, we have removed them from your order 8098701. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your revised order total is now USD0.00. You will not be charged for items cancelled from your order.

Not like this is the first time Yesasia have done this. I expect mass cancellations. I found it very odd that non of the Korean retailers had this yet YA listed it. I was very sceptical from the beginning. Sorry for the guys who have to go through this.

Just got the same cancellation email. :(

But what the hell does this mean:

"For other payment methods, please be assured that a refund for the payment difference will be processed once your order has been shipped out."

If nothing is being shipped out when the "F" will I get my refund?

Thanks YesAsia for playing with my emotions. #Basterds

Just got the same cancellation email. :(

But what the hell does this mean:

"For other payment methods, please be assured that a refund for the payment difference will be processed once your order has been shipped out."

If nothing is being shipped out when the "F" will I get my refund?

Thanks YesAsia for playing with my emotions. #Basterds
I'm thinking that's if it was part of a bulk order with multiple items?? Not sure......