Release date: February 8, 2012
Purchase link: FNAC (OOS)
Price: €49.99

Drive-Combo-Blu-Ray-Coffret-Edition-Prestige-Speciale-Fnac.jpg

Contents Steelbook Drive:
The Film: Drive
- The making of the film
- The interview with the Director
- The song of cult film "Night Call" by Kavinsky + inéditde a title his next album
- The trailer

The DVD Film

The Blu-Ray Film: Bronson
The Blu-Ray Film: Valhalla Rising, the Warrior of Darkness
The CD of the soundtrack to the film
The novel
The film poster
The bonus DVD of 50 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to add 25 EUR for shipping to Slovenia for this box. Though I'm really considering canceling the pre-order, due to the whole "forced subs" fiasco.

That's the only option to send to Slovakia too - via courier for around 25 EU so I'm thinking I will order more stuff so its a better deal postage wise...

I thought of ordering something else with it as well, but everything I had my eyes set on went up in price from a week ago...

I eventually managed to pre-order this, but I received an email from Fnac this morning saying they were having problems with my card. Strange thing is, I get a similar email from Amazon.fr if I pre-order anything through them. French sites don't seem to like accepting my Visa. :(

@ noodles i was'nt aware they accepted uk members looking at their site the uk is not on their shipping list, are you a member & is their membership set up similar to the amazon sites?

@ noodles i was'nt aware they accepted uk members looking at their site the uk is not on their shipping list, are you a member & is their membership set up similar to the amazon sites?
I thought the same until I was told otherwise on another forum, and I eventually managed to make an account. I'm not what they consider an actual "member" though, but had no problems placing my order. The only issue they mentioned in their email was something to do with my card, and so the order status is currently stuck at "ready to ship". :ohno:

Does look pretty smart but at the same time the other movies should've at least been Blu-Ray

Looks like they finally managed to transfer the money from my account last night, as the status has now changed to "order shipped" and is already at the sort office in Nottingham. :oohyeah:

Looking good Pieter!

Mine's currently "out for delivery", so hopefully it should arrive today. :D