Release date: February 8, 2012
Purchase link: FNAC (OOS)
Price: €49.99

Drive-Combo-Blu-Ray-Coffret-Edition-Prestige-Speciale-Fnac.jpg

Contents Steelbook Drive:
The Film: Drive
- The making of the film
- The interview with the Director
- The song of cult film "Night Call" by Kavinsky + inéditde a title his next album
- The trailer

The DVD Film

The Blu-Ray Film: Bronson
The Blu-Ray Film: Valhalla Rising, the Warrior of Darkness
The CD of the soundtrack to the film
The novel
The film poster
The bonus DVD of 50 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, why the hell include two more different movies. :rolleyes:

Fnac has found this strategy to manage to sell his stock of old releases...

Nobody was buying Watchmen and 300 (amarays) anymore a few months ago ? Not a probem, tey putthese two titles in the Sucker Punch prerelease boxset, and sold it for 60 euros !

Very expensive for what it is, and I'm not all that interested in the other two movies either. But... I love the film Drive and I'm on a mission to get my hands on every existing edition, so I'll definitely be getting this!

Nothing here for me, if I really want to buy Drive Steelbook I'll get it from Amazon, no need for all these irrelevant merchandise bundled for this set, very lame move from Fnac on this one :rolleyes:

I had to add 25 EUR for shipping to Slovenia for this box. Though I'm really considering canceling the pre-order, due to the whole "forced subs" fiasco.

I wanted to order this edition, but was unable to due to Fnac not accepting my landline number during registration (I've tried it with and without the international dialing codes etc). Has anyone else had any trouble with this or know of how to get past the problem?