Release date: February 8, 2012
Purchase link: FNAC (OOS)
Price: €49.99

Drive-Combo-Blu-Ray-Coffret-Edition-Prestige-Speciale-Fnac.jpg

Contents Steelbook Drive:
The Film: Drive
- The making of the film
- The interview with the Director
- The song of cult film "Night Call" by Kavinsky + inéditde a title his next album
- The trailer

The DVD Film

The Blu-Ray Film: Bronson
The Blu-Ray Film: Valhalla Rising, the Warrior of Darkness
The CD of the soundtrack to the film
The novel
The film poster
The bonus DVD of 50 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
The nice DHL man just dropped it off. The packaging was a bit battered, so I was dreading opening it... but thankfully all is ok!

It's a nice little set. The box is actually a lot sturdier than I expected, and although everything is just stacked on top of each other, it's quite compact, so there's no room for anything to rattle about inside.

I'm pretty pleased with it overall. :)

I had a Drive oriented mail-day today, received this box together with the HMV steelbook and a limited edition poster designed by James White. Now to watch the movie for the 5th or 6th time... :)

I had a Drive oriented mail-day today, received this box together with the HMV steelbook and a limited edition poster designed by James White. Now to watch the movie for the 5th or 6th time... :)
Nice one mate! James White is one of my favourite graphic designers, so was gutted that I couldn't afford to buy the poster before it went OOS. :(

I'm just waiting for the FS exclusive slipcover edition to arrive now, which should be sometime this week if I'm lucky. :naughty:

Nice one mate! James White is one of my favourite graphic designers, so was gutted that I couldn't afford to buy the poster before it went OOS. :(

Unfortunately the excitement lasted only a few minutes. The poster arrived heavily damaged, and the hmv steelbook dented. :( I've contacted the store and I'll be receiving a replacement poster, but I have no idea what to do about the dented steelbook, as it was an ebay purchase (since my hmv order went from deleted to shipped then back to canceled a week later).

Last edited:
That poster looks great, do you have any more info on it please buddy?

With regards to the Drive steelbook, email the seller ASAP for a refund and try to get another....... maybe worth seeing if there are any spare copies in the group buy section here :)

Unfortunately the excitement lasted only a few minutes. The poster arrived heavily damaged, and the hmv steelbook dented. :( I've contacted the store and I'll be receiving a replacement poster, but I have no idea what to do about the dented steelbook, as it was an ebay purchase (since my hmv order went from deleted to shipped then back to canceled a week later).
Damn, sorry to hear that. But at least you're getting a replacement poster! As for the Steelbook, try what Cooey suggested.

That poster looks great, do you have any more info on it please buddy?
Here's pretty much all you need to know about it mate... link.

Reactions: cooey
Thanks for the info noodles!

That poster looks superb, can it still be bought?

No problem mate. :)

For some reason I was under the impression it sold out a while ago, but it seems it's still available to buy through his store. ;)

I got this one yesterday, I must say that the size of the box is very nice, not too big. I already have space issues on my shelfs :)

That's the only thing that disappointed me about this set, but then I kind of expected it anyway. I atually went ahead and bought the English novel yesterday though. :naughty:

I kind of expected it to be in french, I do however wonder if the blu-ray has forced subs.

I kind of expected it to be in french, I do however wonder if the blu-ray has forced subs.

It does I'm afraid. As does the NWR documentary that's included in this set... which is even more annoying when someone's actually speaking French and they're still giving you French subs at the same time, lol.