Release date: April, 2018
Note: OAB using both WWA steelbooks. 4K + 2D + Bonus BD
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey
Double lenti - 24
One click - 16

Prices as follows -
Double lenti - $75
One click - $140

GB will be live at a random time between 1800-2300 UK time Friday 16th February 2018

One Click
One click limited to 300 sets. Includes flyers.
- Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K + Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
- Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
DK OC.jpgDK OC DL.jpgDK OC FS.jpg

Double Lenti
- 200 sets. Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

DK DL.jpg

Old info
114441xlq3jcvt3jypatvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only just saw this, and looking at my mails only got 1 email alert for it going live in the group buys is that right as usually you get an alert for each type
Can someone just confirm so I know my settings are correct.
Want to make sure I get my alerts for blufans beauty and beast

Only just saw this, and looking at my mails only got 1 email alert for it going live in the group buys is that right as usually you get an alert for each type
Can someone just confirm so I know my settings are correct.
Want to make sure I get my alerts for blufans beauty and beast
I got 2 alerts. One for the one click and one for the double lenti.

Reactions: snow flake
What's frustrating to me is that the original posting was never corrected to remove the "Poss mid March" clause for the Group Buy. If you only scroll down as far as that statement - as I usually did - you would never see that there was a correction further down and hidden behind a spoiler. Since info on Group Buys for such a limited release are of vital importance to many, I think there needs to be greater diligence in removing amy misleading dates in OPs.

Congrats to everyone who snagged a copy, it's a mighty collectible. :thumbs:

Ahhhh man.... that Spitfire slip with the Tom Hardy steelbook would have been a dream release

You're not the first saying this. It would be the best possible combination of everything that's been offered so far.

Also, imagine if somebody (Manta, please ;)) made the steelbook with that complete art (the one we got on 4K regular release), not just cropped Hardy:

m2226379.jpg

My favorite Dunkirk art, love the composition. And without the tagline if possible. :thumbs:

Weirdly the second email arrived 15 mins ago, so in panic mode for the one click beauty and beast
I’m not relying on email. For this release I was F5-ing the site the whole time. I was watching a series with an iPad on my lap, keeping the paypal site logged in, while checking this site.
When the site notification appeared the e-mail wasn’t there yet.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: wquach
What's frustrating to me is that the original posting was never corrected to remove the "Poss mid March" clause for the Group Buy. If you only scroll down as far as that statement - as I usually did - you would never see that there was a correction further down and hidden behind a spoiler. Since info on Group Buys for such a limited release are of vital importance to many, I think there needs to be greater diligence in removing amy misleading dates in OPs.

Not being funny mate but to blame missing out on a GB because of the release date not being updated is a bit of a poor excuse. I updated the GB information in the OP as well as the thread the moment I had it. All you needed to do was scroll down and read the OP properly you would've seen the info. If you are aware that such a GB is going to be limited, surely you would read the whole OP no?

I'm sorry you missed out. I hope you can pick one up at some point

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
for those moaning they missed out im sure on the othersite they are have theres on

24th feb

so there is still hope for you if you go looking at the right day and time.

images

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: PracticingPat