Release date: April, 2018
Note: OAB using both WWA steelbooks. 4K + 2D + Bonus BD
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey
Double lenti - 24
One click - 16

Prices as follows -
Double lenti - $75
One click - $140

GB will be live at a random time between 1800-2300 UK time Friday 16th February 2018

One Click
One click limited to 300 sets. Includes flyers.
- Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K + Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
- Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
DK OC.jpgDK OC DL.jpgDK OC FS.jpg

Double Lenti
- 200 sets. Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

DK DL.jpg

Old info
114441xlq3jcvt3jypatvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got my one click today, its sexy! keeping sealed until manta shows us artwork and what they doing :D

How can it be sexy? Nothing but dudes all over the artworks. :p

very true but you forgot to mention about him keeping it sealed but thats code for im not opening just in case mantas is better and i need to get the money back out of it to help pay for mantas instead :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

how sexy that is :drool::drool::drool::drool:

basil :D

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
Got my Double Lenticular today. When I saw the box I was horrified. Looked like it had been run over. But thankfully to the nice thick spongy inner box, it was unharmed. Good job Blufans with the packaging!! Very nice image, nice depth.

happy days. :happy: massive thanks to @cooey for the GB. :notworthy: :thumbs: got super lucky to be able to grab one of the last double lentis, on such a limited release. this is an outstanding set. :drool:
View media item 25161
nice to see that blufans packaging has continued its improvement (especially after a couple of smashups :pain: i've had):
first impressions are of instant quality - good thickness slip, lentis that look great, even through the shrink wrap:
thinking of something i read today in the Blade Runner 2049 FAC thread, can't believe how limited some of these releases now are - you just have to be lucky :dunno::
seen some questions about the lentis, so here's a super quick video of the lentis (with no editing), both sides (fyi, not sure what the green halo is around the soldier's head on the non-text side- it's only coming out on the film, wasn't shot under the best lighting in the world; IRL it's seamless and gorgeous). as @cooey's said, the lenti's are pin-sharp and have a great overall effect (side without text is perhaps a little blurrier, but not as much as this vid suggests!):
View media item 25155the steelbook is the WWA, but i didn't realise that the lettering on the front has a nice treatment, and the orange explosions on the back a touch of spot gloss to make them 'flame' a bit:
it's a fabulous complete package, and it's worth also mentioning that the booklet is very good: perfect bound, good stock, lots of pages, and very much a 'making of' in photo book form :thumbs::
View media item 25157more pics :Snap: and booklet:
a great set if you can get your hands on one. by the look of the One Click above, that looks outstanding, but i'm pretty chuffed with this. :cigar:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Great post. The lenti video is especially helpful. @steelmybeatingheart
Congratulations to this extra nice edition in your collection.
cheers, mate! just tested the 4K disc; it's a high end true 4K transfer from large format film, so you can imagine what tha:)t looks like! :drool:

premium collecting these days is so often a matter of luck and timing, and i know i got lucky. i hope anyone still seeking one can find a copy - and those still waiting can get it ASAP! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
happy days. :happy: massive thanks to @cooey for the GB. :notworthy: :thumbs: got super lucky to be able to grab one of the last double lentis, on such a limited release. this is an outstanding set. :drool:
View media item 25161
nice to see that blufans packaging has continued its improvement (especially after a couple of smashups :pain: i've had):
first impressions are of instant quality - good thickness slip, lentis that look great, even through the shrink wrap:
thinking of something i read today in the Blade Runner 2049 FAC thread, can't believe how limited some of these releases now are - you just have to be lucky :dunno::
seen some questions about the lentis, so here's a super quick video of the lentis (with no editing), both sides (fyi, not sure what the green halo is around the soldier's head on the non-text side- it's only coming out on the film, wasn't shot under the best lighting in the world; IRL it's seamless and gorgeous). as @cooey's said, the lenti's are pin-sharp and have a great overall effect (side without text is perhaps a little blurrier, but not as much as this vid suggests!):
View media item 25155the steelbook is the WAA, but i didn't realise that the lettering on the front has a nice treatment, and the orange explosions on the back a touch of spot gloss to make them 'flame' a bit:
it's a fabulous complete package, and it's worth also mentioning that the booklet is very good: perfect bound, good stock, lots of pages, and very much a 'making of' in photo book form :thumbs::
View media item 25157more pics :Snap: and booklet:
a great set if you can get your hands on one. by the look of the Once Click above, that looks outstanding, but i'm pretty chuffed with this. :cigar:
giphy.gif

Great video and pictures. Thanks for sharing..

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart