Release date: April, 2018
Note: OAB using both WWA steelbooks. 4K + 2D + Bonus BD
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey
Double lenti - 24
One click - 16

Prices as follows -
Double lenti - $75
One click - $140

GB will be live at a random time between 1800-2300 UK time Friday 16th February 2018

One Click
One click limited to 300 sets. Includes flyers.
- Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K + Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
- Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
DK OC.jpgDK OC DL.jpgDK OC FS.jpg

Double Lenti
- 200 sets. Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

DK DL.jpg

Old info
114441xlq3jcvt3jypatvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys
If anyone is selling the full slip from the boxset the one with the burning plane give me mail ill be interested might as well give it a try you never know

I'm glad it's amusing for you :thumbs:

Sorry, didn’t mean to find it funny. I guess it was because you seem to always get your stuff last and poked me a natural reaction of the slow import process for you, I assume with your customs that you have to put up with over the years. Take this as an advanced apology for my laughter with no malice intended :thumbs:
Having said that it still won’t stop me having a poke at you :p

Can anyone help.

Just managed to get the double lectingular, can anyone confirm if the normal bluray is inc .

I know the 4K is and I thought the 2nd disc was the 2d version but I seem to have conflicting reports on the 2nd disc.

I don’t have a 4K machine so if the set doesn’t inc the 2d will have to sell

Can anyone help.

Just managed to get the double lectingular, can anyone confirm if the normal bluray is inc .

I know the 4K is and I thought the 2nd disc was the 2d version but I seem to have conflicting reports on the 2nd disc.

From the beautyshots, it shows;

Double Lenticular 4K UHD + BD Bonus Disk
Fullslip 2D BD

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
Can anyone help.

This is why I bought the one click (First one, I never buy one clicks)

You have to get it to get the regular BD. A ****** move by Blufans if I'm honest.

You should have no problem offloading it though.

@sunnyx Received my one click. A very very small dent (3mm by 3mm) in the one of back corners of the box. Guess it happened with sealing. The transport box had survived the trip.

To be honest I’m not that fond of the transport boxes blufans uses. The inside protection for the steelbooks is great, but the (outside) box itself is very “soft”, if you know what I mean. I always get them damaged. Gives me a heart attack every time.

@sunnyx Received my one click. A very very small dent (3mm by 3mm) in the one of back corners of the box. Guess it happened with sealing. The transport box had survived the trip.

To be honest I’m not that fond of the transport boxes blufans uses. The inside protection for the steelbooks is great, but the (outside) box itself is very “soft”, if you know what I mean. I always get them damaged. Gives me a heart attack every time.

So are you saying it was damaged during shipping or damaged when they sealed the package on the foam stuff?