Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipped :) if my calculations are correct I should be 84 and 85 but of course mistakes can happen lol with my luck I'll be 1384 and 1485

PS: if the system would not have logged me out when I basket the items the first time, when I clicked on next it logged me out, I had to relog in and rebasket and go to the finish line but that logging me out the first time must have made me lose a minute (took me 3 min altogether but would have done it in 2 probably grrrr can't wait for servers that have no glitch)

Last edited:
Not sure what I am missing? How do you figure out your #? Thanks!

I'm going on the assumption that what was said is true. Dawald post #311 congratulated amicro (order # 2275) on being the lucky one to get # 1 and # 2
Dawald emailed Nova and he was told that he was #3 and #4, so I assume that amicro must have contacted Nova and they confirmed he was #1 and # 2

so if his order # 2275 is the first order #1 and #2 copies

you take your order number - 2275(first order) = your first copy number

so if someone has order 2300 - 2275(first order copy 1 and 2) = 25

so that order 2300 has #25 numbered copy.

but that is just by going by what they said and that it is how Nova is supposed to do for the first 100 copies, first come first serve. Also, it really depends at all the orders between the first one and yours at how many each order# bought how many copies as if the following orders bought each 5 steel than your number would be affected. so it goes on the assumption that each order only bought 1 copy only. So it's an average, the more each order has a higher amount of copies after the first one, the more your number would be higher. So it really a rough estimation.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluray4life