Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah! What is the point of buying a version with the extras like artcards and booklets etc and better finishing if you don't open it and enjoy it?

Reactions: psychoscot
Hell yeah! What is the point of buying a version with the extras like artcards and booklets etc and better finishing if you don't open it and enjoy it?

You buy it knowing you have all them extra goodies inside :thumbs: Why open and put grubby hand prints all over it :(

I have the Hmv version open, so really no need to open this version.

You buy it knowing you have all them extra goodies inside :thumbs: Why open and put grubby hand prints all over it :(

Well then you will never know the difference between the two versions!

Reactions: MrBMT

If you don't open them and therefore never see the extras, you may as well have just purchased two of the cheaper HMV version, considering you won't be able to see the better finish or the extra goodies while it's still sealed. :p

Novamedia/KimchiDVD etc. should start asking if you're going to open it when ordering and if not just ship a version without the extras to save themselves some money as you'd never know the difference anyway. :hilarious:

Last edited:
Well I wear white cotton gloves when I handle all my steels. So NO grubby finger prints on any of my steels or slips....:bag::p:happy:
Then they are sealed in a protective sleeve and put in the vault for safe keeping...:thumbs:

OCD I know but wouldn't touch my exclusives without having my gloves on....:rofl:[emoji38]
I usually handle mine in a laboratory "Clean Room" wearing a Tyvek respirator equipped bunny suit. Not a single spec of dust on my precious.

Too easy for NOVA Choice.
I think, not difference from non exclusive.

"Nova Choice" so far has meant that the Steelbook is the same as the worldwide release but it gets a special Nova slipcover and numbered sticker, Captain America: TWS for example. "Nova Exclusive" is when you get world exclusive artwork Lone Survivor for example.

Well I wear white cotton gloves when I handle all my steels. So NO grubby finger prints on any of my steels or slips....:bag::p:happy:
Then they are sealed in a protective sleeve and put in the vault for safe keeping...:thumbs:

OCD I know but wouldn't touch my exclusives without having my gloves on....:rofl::LOL:

Yep I have white silk gloves for handling rare books, bought a second pair for steelbooks lol! My steels are never touched without them, and all are opened, checked then placed in cases.

Can't wait to receive this, ordered late as was going for the *** version but the cost was too high just for the different title. Love the slip on this and the fact it's spot glossed.

Reactions: earthscope
Was starting to get worried this wasn't going to turn up (as it hadn't shown as going through customs on the Royal Mail site) and I was expecting it last week, but thankfully it turned up at work this morning! :)

Reactions: cjy152
Got mine today and wow I was one of the first buyers :notworthy:

Attachments

• P1040924.JPG
    P1040924.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
  • P1040925.JPG
    P1040925.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • P1040926.JPG
    P1040926.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 121