Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Actarus we get it you are sad with lack of Korean on back of steelbook and you have all the right. But now just move on, you have been whining for over 2 weeks now.

yes indeed I agree I've been pretty piss** O** at that situation and notice now I have made more comments about it than I should, I apologize about that,

but no need to talk to me like this, there's a way to talk to people without being rude. I never was rude to you.

yes indeed I agree I've been pretty piss** O** at that situation and notice now I have made more comments about it than I should, I apologize about that,

but no need to talk to me like this, there's a way to talk to people without being rude. I never was rude to you.

I am not rude dude. Instead I clearly said you have been posting same thing for 2 weeks in all Asian threads and I totally understand that you are sad . Apologies if you felt bad but you won't miraculously have Korean writing on back so just move on.

Reactions: earthscope
I am not rude dude. Instead I clearly said you have been posting same thing for 2 weeks in all Asian threads and I totally understand that you are sad . Apologies if you felt bad but you won't miraculously have Korean writing on back so just move on.

you could have said it another way, yes it's true I should move on, but the way you told me off - it made me feel like sh**. I won't mention it again.

Guys, please remember emotion can easily get lost in written communication. Actarus, as I suggested to you a bit back, perhaps you'd like to contact the company itself to share your feedback. Lets all get back on topic please. Thanks guys!

I wanted to get a Steelbook for this film after seeing it but hadn't got round to it yet. I didn't originally plan to get Novamedia's as the mock-up pictures didn't make it look like anything special.

As my nearest HMV is almost a 40 mile round trip, the cheapest way for me to get the UK version would have been via group buy at £25.
This one costs £9 more (just under £34 delivered), but considering the Korean spot gloss, it has art/post cards and the 1/4 slip looks way nicer (and is embossed) in the real photos, I think it looks worth the extra and just ended up ordering. :thumbs:

Last edited:
They are COMPLETELY different, believe me. The Korean version has taken a gigantic Alien dump all over the HMV one.

I must be missing something big time :( I know the nova release has extra goodies (That's why I buy nova releases)

But side by side they look identical :emb: Tried to upload a picture but it's too large