Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived today :woot: lovely embossed glossy 1/4 slip. The spot gloss is lovely ands the overall finish of the steel is very good. The matte has an iridescent sort of effect to it - which can be seen in the pic with Emily on the back cover :thumbs:

P1050861_zps40c62c0b.jpg~original

P1050866_zps0974edfe.jpg~original

My copy arrived this morning. Unfortunately it has scratches on the front, under the shrink wrap. I tried contacting Nova but it keeps stating that message cannot be sent, please try later. Is there any other email I can try.
Thanks in advance.

My copy arrived this morning. Unfortunately it has scratches on the front, under the shrink wrap. I tried contacting Nova but it keeps stating that message cannot be sent, please try later. Is there any other email I can try.
Thanks in advance.

I struggled to contact on website email too, best to send message via Facebook page they come back straight away

Reactions: Blu-devil
I was afraid this would happen

Not trying to say it was a poor release but if what Palmcrystal saying is true then what they are delivering is not worth it for what they are charging. And of course, even if you do open it, you'll look at the front more than insides. And if there aren't any big difference then what's the point of being a numbered exclusive?

This wouldn't be an issue for us who don't collect 1/4 slips, but I could see this being a big issue for you 1/4 slip collectors. I guess they got the front of the slip right, they just need to work on the back next time. ;)

It is just nothing special over the other releases I'm afraid imo and certainly not worth getting up at silly o'clock to order or paying the significant extra cost. As steelbooks are seemingly becoming ten a penny multiple versions of the same movies only to be bettered a few months down the line then one has to pick and choose more judiciously and this isn't trying hard enough. Under the light it is barely different and I do qualify that with saying both are shrink-wrapped but one can usually see the difference clearly but this.....

I placed my order 2.5 hours after coming back from seeing Russell Peters (almost famous 2014). I selected K-Packet, but NM sent it by EMS (4 days to arrive) #1369. :thumbs: