Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine today, love the finish and slip! Pretty happy with the number, too. :happy:

EoTNumber.jpg

Less happily is that the Nova Choice sticker must not have gotten fully secured and was actually stuck to the bubble wrap (or, rather, what appeared to be an entire roll of bubble wrap :p). It ended up pretty crinkled:

EoTSticker.jpg

I'm trying to decide if it's worth contacting them about possibly including a replacement sticker in my next order, especially since e-mailing them seems problematic and I don't have a facebook account to talk to them there. It's a small thing, but still :(

Reactions: Leo31291
OK guys, I admit defeat. This looks better than the UK Steel. The finishing is smooth and the spot gloss is like the icing on the cake. The slip looks damn good as well. Pleased with the purchase. Wish the pricing was a tad less but it is kind of offset by the bubble wrap which is easily worth £1. [emoji6]

Reactions: DJHilalo
Quick question...

Does this mean that my parcel has been delivered to someone else (Delivery complete) or does it just mean that it has been received at Seongnam to then be forwarded on?

Normally I don't get that 'delivery complete' step in the tracking until I've received it :confused:

Capture.PNG

Received mine today, love the finish and slip! Pretty happy with the number, too. :happy:

View attachment 110481

Less happily is that the Nova Choice sticker must not have gotten fully secured and was actually stuck to the bubble wrap (or, rather, what appeared to be an entire roll of bubble wrap :p). It ended up pretty crinkled:

View attachment 110482

I'm trying to decide if it's worth contacting them about possibly including a replacement sticker in my next order, especially since e-mailing them seems problematic and I don't have a facebook account to talk to them there. It's a small thing, but still :(
You should be able to contact them via email. It's definatly worth mentioning, they may be able to help you out.:thumbs:

Looks like it hasn't left the delivery office in Korea yet.
That has been delivered to the wrong address mate. Chase it up with Nova.

Well that sucks! Their 'contact us' section isn't allowing messages to be submitted and to rub it in, my number was going to be a good one based on my order number :(

Reactions: justhedudeman
OK guys, I admit defeat. This looks better than the UK Steel. The finishing is smooth and the spot gloss is like the icing on the cake. The slip looks damn good as well. Pleased with the purchase. Wish the pricing was a tad less but it is kind of offset by the bubble wrap which is easily worth £1. [emoji6]
What took you so long?!! :thumbs::p;)

mine are coming soon, got 2 EOT and the ''Slipcover Bluray for the Korean Back artwork''

since the back artwork of this Korean release EOT Nova Choice No.2 is all in english :confused: ???