Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, so mine finally arrived and in mint condition. I am just wondering if any of you finding the back art for the single lenti edition somewhat look low res... I went for this edition because of the back art and was quite disappointed after seeing it on hand.. :squint:

Hey guys, so mine finally arrived and in mint condition. I am just wondering if any of you finding the back art for the single lenti edition somewhat look low res... I went for this edition because of the back art and was quite disappointed after seeing it on hand.. :squint:
I don't think it's low res, but maybe because I've just seen this super pixelated image inside my OC booklet :LOL::bored::wacky:
870911A9-12A9-495B-BABD-73DD6BA63974.jpeg

Got my one click in the mail yesterday. I didn't think it was going to make it until after the holiday, but I guess I was a bit lucky!

It's a nice set, and I'm glad HDzeta was able to pick this up after Manta dropped the project, but it's not quite as impressive as some of 'zeta's previous efforts. The Batman v Superman, Wonder Woman, and Sucker Punch sets are superior, imo, however I think 'zeta hand their hands tied when it came to much of the artwork for this release (Manta did drop it for this reason, after all). I think swapping one of the lentis for a nicely treated full slip would've added some nice variety to the set (e.g., BvS), or at least some treatment to the back of the single lentis (e.g., Suicide Squad). I've also found the lenti cards in the bonus packs to be a huge draw for the box sets; here, they're just matte post cards.

Ah well, still not a bad set overall. It sounds like this release was a bit of a nightmare to get talent approval, so I'm happy to have been able to grab a WEA edition of this modern sci-fi gem. :thumbs:

Others have posted some great pics and videos, but I went ahead and snapped a few of the steelbook and double lenti anyway:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
Nice and glossy, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss a bit of 'bossing on these Warner Bros. titles. :whistle:

The double lenti is nice and crisp and has excellent depth:
5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg
The other lentis in the set are equally crisp, but this one definitely impresses the most when it comes to depth and "pop."

9.jpg 10.jpg
Spot gloss on the top and spine round out the DL nicely.

Anyone getting shipping notices from HD Zeta after the Chinese New Year? I’m still at ‘Payment Success’.

Hopefully this week;)

:smug::smug:Sweet, they’re shipping again after the holidays:smug::smug:

Gutted I didn’t get the box set after seeing the great pics posted here.

Now I wish I would have sprung for the box instead of the single.

It is pretty darn spectacular, I just keep staring at it, rule of thumb is, if you like the title, and can swing it, roll with Zeta boxes, usually not disappointed, I have the Madmax, BvS, and this, they are all great....

Hoping my GB double lenti tracking starts showing something since the 26th has past and they should be shipping again. Still showing label created since tracking #'s were posted. I feel like I'm the only one in the GB thats posted about this :wacky:. I know about the holiday, just frustrating seeing everyone get theirs heh

Found out it doesn't matter if you're 1st or in the top of the list in purchasing in the GB, its random shipping.

My single lenti has arrived. Shipped Tuesday, delivered to me in New Zealand Friday. Can’t complain about that. I’m loving the cover art but still gutted I didn’t grab the box set. May have to eBay it:thumbs:

Received my single lenti yesterday, absolutely love it and probably one of my top 5 releases in the past 12 months. Definitely one of my fave lentis. I have a ridiculous amount of love for this movie. Back of the lenti does look a little blurry to me, as if they used a low res image and then upscaled it

Main issue is that I wish HDZ bossed their releases.

^^ as that didn't work out for me I went elsewhere :p

Annoyed I didn't watch this film before HDZeta's release because the minute I did I had to pick this up :whistle:

AE4D2DA4-5A48-4731-AECF-9E0F5EF7D189.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky and tridon
Status
Not open for further replies.