Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, i have the same concerns. My last 2 shipments from china arrived with DHL and i had to pay customs.
I think it really doesn’t matter.
A while back I needed to pickup something at customs and talked to one of them. Here they don’t trust the marked value at all, especially things from asian countries. So when there’s time they check everything.

I think it really doesn’t matter.
A while back I needed to pickup something at customs and talked to one of them. Here they don’t trust the marked value at all, especially things from asian countries. So when there’s time they check everything.

Maybe..but i never had to pay something shipped via DPD from China. And that‘s a fact. Don‘t think that this was just luck :naughty:

Yes, that is correct. They ship via Netherlands or whatever and it always arrives directly at home!! A DPD package never goes through German customs I think. But I can be wrong...

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Picked up my 1Click from customs today and had to pay about 20 Euro tax on top. However, at least the box arrived in mint condition and was worth it. It really looks great. Great job HDZETA!!!

• Helpful Post
Hi asking again,

Did anyone who ordered from the group buy right when it was first posted/open only have a tracking number that just shows shipping labeled created?

I ordered the double lenti from the GB right when it went up and my tracking still shows label created :grumpy:

Kinda frustrated also that I had to search through pages just to even find the number ( not sure why one mass email/dm doesnt go out with tracking #'s or get posted in the actual GB thread)

Kinda frustrated also that I had to search through pages just to even find the number ( not sure why one mass email/dm doesnt go out with tracking #'s or get posted in the actual GB thread)

I've told the HDZeta guys time and time again to PM me the info and I'll sort it, but as 95% of the time I'm ignored

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Magoosh
I've told the HDZeta guys time and time again to PM me the info and I'll sort it, but as 95% of the time I'm ignored

Makes no sense why you get ignored. Would be easier on everyone.

Also what happens if one doesn't get their GB package? Ive never had this issue before in a GB here when my package tracking indicates it hasn't even shipped. I'm 95% sure I was one of the 1st to order when the GB went up.

Any clue with that?

thanks again

Makes no sense why you get ignored. Would be easier on everyone.

Also what happens if one doesn't get their GB package? Ive never had this issue before in a GB here when my package tracking indicates it hasn't even shipped. I'm 95% sure I was one of the 1st to order when the GB went up.

Any clue with that?

thanks again

You'd have to PM the GB host and go from there

You'd have to PM the GB host and go from there

Thanks. Appreciate the info.

Not sure how good he is with replying to PM's. Sent one, but doesn't look very active on the boards besides hosting them... or I'm blind.

Last edited:
Did your tracking number showed a change?

I never checked the status. But I can check, if you wish.

PS: I did now:

2018/2/4 3:37 Received by Post Office 100006
2018/2/5 15:25 Departure export customs BEIJING EMS
2018/2/9 18:55 Arrival Import customs FRANKFURT/M
2018/2/9 18:55 Held by customs FRANKFURT/M
2018/2/12 8:28 Departure Import customs FRANKFURT/M
2018/2/12 8:28 Unsuccessful delivery IPZ FRANK

Usually if it says unsuccessful delivery or attempted delivery and there was no sign of the package at your door, it is shipped to your local custom office. And it was a DHL package and not DPD, as we assumed.

Last edited:
I never checked the status. But I can check, if you wish.

PS: I did now:

2018/2/4 3:37 Received by Post Office 100006
2018/2/5 15:25 Departure export customs BEIJING EMS
2018/2/9 18:55 Arrival Import customs FRANKFURT/M
2018/2/9 18:55 Held by customs FRANKFURT/M
2018/2/12 8:28 Departure Import customs FRANKFURT/M
2018/2/12 8:28 Unsuccessful delivery IPZ FRANK

Usually if it says unsuccessful delivery or attempted delivery and there was no sign of the package at your door, it is shipped to your local custom office. And it was a DHL package and not DPD, as we assumed.

Thank you. Mine has just updated. Held by customs :LOL:....

Status
Not open for further replies.