Ender's Game (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Release Date: March 10th, 2014
Price: £15.99 (instore purchase only)
GBs hosted by: HUBMUSWELL or Naughtius Maximus (no security tags)
Notes: Region B, Limited edition of 4000, Gloss finish, Debossed title, and logo on the reverse. The art is designed by Mondo

View attachment 61956

More pics (thanks to ricster)

SPECS:
As per this link http://uk.eonefilms.com/news-events/ender-s-game

Audio + Subtitle languages: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio/2.0 Stereo. Subtitles: English SDH
Region: B

Studio eOne
Title: ENDER’S GAME
Certificate: 12
Genre: Sci-fi/ Action
Runtime: 114 minutes
Format: Blu-ray / DVD

SPECIAL FEATURES
· Audio Commentary by director Gavin Hood
· Audio Commentary by producers Gigi Pritzkerand Bob Orci

· Deleted/Extended Scenes (with optional audio commentary by Gavin Hood)
· BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE: Ender's World: The Making of Ender's Game

Last edited by a moderator:
Just been back into HMV at Meadowhall and there are about 20+ of these scattered around the shop. Unfortunately, I don't even have enough to get my own, let alone get any to help for the GB. Sorry guys! But they are there if anyone else lives around the area and wouldn't mind helping out the GB community :)

Last edited:
I tried but as soon as I try and lift the white tag it seems like it's warping the shrink wrap the more I lift :(

For the white Tag use a cotton bud, nail polish remover and patience. I've used this a few times but it takes ages. PM me if you need me to go further into how I did it.

Reactions: terry44
I still can't get over how great this steelbook is. Hats off to eOne/HMV. Can't wait for them to announce their next one :scat:

Not a fan of the movie but its one hell of a steelbook. Surprised this is not totally sold out in every store.

If they had online availability, this would be long, long gone. Someone over at the other forum just posted that there are 6 in their local store. I'm sure their are plenty of members there and here who would love to get their hands on them.

Not sure why my comment was deleted as it was basically the same as Marcus' above. I had picked up a copy for someone who then let me down, so I'm trying to shift it at cost to someone with free UK P&P!

Don't see how that's different to saying "I can go and get one from a store and sell at cost to someone" I've just already been in to the store!