Ender's Game (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Release Date: March 10th, 2014
Price: £15.99 (instore purchase only)
GBs hosted by: HUBMUSWELL or Naughtius Maximus (no security tags)
Notes: Region B, Limited edition of 4000, Gloss finish, Debossed title, and logo on the reverse. The art is designed by Mondo

View attachment 61956

More pics (thanks to ricster)

SPECS:
As per this link http://uk.eonefilms.com/news-events/ender-s-game

Audio + Subtitle languages: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio/2.0 Stereo. Subtitles: English SDH
Region: B

Studio eOne
Title: ENDER’S GAME
Certificate: 12
Genre: Sci-fi/ Action
Runtime: 114 minutes
Format: Blu-ray / DVD

SPECIAL FEATURES
· Audio Commentary by director Gavin Hood
· Audio Commentary by producers Gigi Pritzkerand Bob Orci

· Deleted/Extended Scenes (with optional audio commentary by Gavin Hood)
· BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE: Ender's World: The Making of Ender's Game

Last edited by a moderator:
the fookers ordered this at £19.99 the other day just requested cancellation, now on at £9.99

they is taking the piss they better cancel it :angry::angry::angry:

basil (n)

no paul page has completely disappeared? not even left as sold out page!
now something tells me they should not have had this maybe

no paul page has completely disappeared? not even left as sold out page!
now something tells me they should not have had this maybe
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/enders...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin
It still there if you click this link its now Sold Out

They often remove the listing sometimes when a releases is sold out
Lot of people ordered at £9.99 and some also used 10% discount code
At that price it was always going to end up gone

It was £9.99 for over 24 hours so easy for it to be sold out and no longer listed

At some stage it might be re listed if some stock becomes available but wont be £9.99

Last edited:
It was written below the Sold Out button:
Usually dispatched within 5 days. That's why dispatch date is set to 27th. And it will probably be even longer than that.
Same thing happened to me with Wolf of Wall Street. One day was in stock ready for shipping. Next day was usually dispatched within a week. 3 weeks go by I get a mail that there aren't any more available. Zavvi is playing games.

It was written below the Sold Out button:
Usually dispatched within 5 days. That's why dispatch date is set to 27th. And it will probably be even longer than that.
Same thing happened to me with Wolf of Wall Street. One day was in stock ready for shipping. Next day was usually dispatched within a week. 3 weeks go by I get a mail that there aren't any more available. Zavvi is playing games.
When Beauty and the Beast popped up again for sale, I ordered two. Never got 'em. Actually I never got the original order either. Who the hell knows anymore...

my estimated dispatch date is 3.26.15, so i should know tomorrow. i ordered not long after the drop to 9.99. if mine doesn't ship tomorrow, then the people that have dates of 3.27.15 probably won't ship on that date.

My order has awaiting stock pick Est: 27/03/2015, but isn't this all a bit strange, was the listing a mistake ?
I'm not holding my breath on this order....