GER

May 8, 2011
Germany
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €15.99

81r+N8juYRL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting movie for sure but I wouldn't go for the steelbook as the mediabook has so much more to offer for such little more money. And it looks absolutely fabolous as well. :thumbs:

where can you get the mediabook? amazon.de as well?

Yes. It was also on sale from yesterday on for 13.97€ (Steelbook is 11.97€ in the same promotion) but seems to be up at 17.99€ (still a very good price) even though the cheaper price was supposed to last until next Sunday. Maybe it will become available again for the reduced price in the next days?
Anyway, the mediabook looks amazing as usual with Capelight releases and it also contains the extra movie "Polytechnique" which the steelbook doesn't.

Reactions: siralliev
You won't be disappointed. For the price, they are 2 quality steelbooks ;)

If I had not seen The Signal in the cinema I would really go for it, but I really did not like the movie and thus won't buy the steelbook. Also still not decided if it's going to be the Enemy steel- or mediabook.

If I had not seen The Signal in the cinema I would really go for it, but I really did not like the movie and thus won't buy the steelbook. Also still not decided if it's going to be the Enemy steel- or mediabook.
I loved The Signal. Watching this right now (Enemy) not as impressed. Very drawn out.

I loved The Signal. Watching this right now (Enemy) not as impressed. Very drawn out.

Hm, maybe I didn't like it because it turned out to be completely different from what I expected after the first minutes. Or because of Fishburne.

Thought Enemy was a lot more fascinating. And I like the way Gyllenhaal acts in the movie.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Mind-blowing movie. Steelbook itself is quite good, with good art. I remember reading an interview with Villeneuve (the director) in which he stated that the main theme of the film is how you can emancipate from something and avoid repeating the same actions/mistakes again and again. That seems to fit with the class Jake Gyllenhall is taking at the beginning of the movie, in which he focuses on the circularity of historical processes. Anyway very, very good film.

Reactions: Ranavalone
NOW DOWN TO 7,97€! :thumbs:
(And for a few hours it was also part of a new 3for20€-offer, but was then again excluded from it almost immediately.)