Everest (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #29) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links: Numbered, Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK (34,15 €)
Notes: Numbered edition limited to 2000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited 1000 copies
Group buys: Live February 25 at 12 PM UK time - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Numbered
Unnumbered

Everest_FAC.jpg

Everes.jpg
Everest.jpgEverest_.jpg
EV_UN.jpgEV_UN1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! With all the excitement with Ninja Week I completely forgot about this! Luckily it looks like there's still space in the GB. Phew!
@luke98 any chance you can add me to your tagging list for the future oh buddy oh pal? Don't seem to manage to remember more than 3 things in a week nowadays...

Reactions: luke98
Whoa! With all the excitement with Ninja Week I completely forgot about this! Luckily it looks like there's still space in the GB. Phew!
@luke98 any chance you can add me to your tagging list for the future oh buddy oh pal? Don't seem to manage to remember more than 3 things in a week nowadays...
right? I was so nervous that I wouldnt get in since this GB Opened up a while ago and I didnt see that.

Oops. Got a bit worried in case I missed out and wasn't paying attention.

Not seen the film but starting to get pretty hooked on these FAC releases

I just watched this and mostly enjoyed it. The visual aspects of this film were atleast pretty stunning. Solid cast performances from big names, great scenery, some excitement, maybe not as intense as I thought it would be, but yeah, overall it was quite good. It's not the kind of film I might re-watch too often, but definitely recommend to see it. I have to admit I don't know all the facts what happened back in 1996 and I haven't read any of the books yet. I only remember reading something about it ages ago, also some comments from legendary Veikka Gustafsson, but I will soon look more deeper into this.

• Informative
Reactions: harry