China
Release date:2016
WWA steelbook,300 limited
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited:
ADVANCED WARNING

View attachment 247032

Extremely limited GB of this (and other OABs) will be coming over the next few days.

Still working on quantity but it will not be many (possibly less than 10) and will be strictly be limited to 1 per person and first come first served. Any PM's asking about this will not be answered to and no sign ups will be accepted via PM

If this was a trick to make me visit this website more often it definitely worked! :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JCC
There is an UK based seller who had 20 of these or £60 each. Same with Martian HDZeta. Now few of these, not from the same seller, started appearing in auction mode and sold for £37. The bulk reseller had dropped the asking price for this and couple more by 20% as it appears like they weren't selling well.

Last edited:
Reactions: smabu
That 'minkylionel' always has shed loads of HDZeta's for sale. I'd love to know how and why he gets them. I'd also love to know why it's never addressed by HDZeta's representatives on this forum. Would've gone for this release if it had been available via GB or website, but I'm not going to line the pockets of a reseller.

Anyone have any comments on the quality of this release? I have the FA Everest unnumbered on the way and this slip has the same front cover. The difference for me is the lenticular card. That lenti looks pretty sick to me, but I haven't seen a video of it. I think the movie was ok, not great, so I'm on the fence about shelling out more than $50 for this.

ADVANCED WARNING

View attachment 247032

Extremely limited GB of this (and other OABs) will be coming over the next few days.

Still working on quantity but it will not be many (possibly less than 10) and will be strictly be limited to 1 per person and first come first served. Any PM's asking about this will not be answered to and no sign ups will be accepted via PM

GB will go live on Friday 24th at 1900 UK time!

As I said previously, qty is extremely limited and is first come first served

Last edited:
GB will go live on Friday 24th at 1900 GMT

As I said previously, qty is extremely limited and is first come first served

@cooey So 1900 GMT, NOT London/UK time? Just have to be sure :thumbs:

@urbeenjammin What are your thoughts on the lenticular card for Everest? Is it worth shelling out $50-60 for?

Belive me in hand thrashes the FA's into oblivion . THIS IS THE BEST edition to own of Everest . The Lenti is breathtaking :) .

Gosh...that's what I was afraid of. Same steelbook, similar slip box, but the depth lenti on this one is something that FA could never accomplish. I am quickly becoming more and more disillusioned with FA as I think they will never produce a good lenti.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
@cooey So 1900 GMT, NOT London/UK time? Just have to be sure :thumbs:

@urbeenjammin What are your thoughts on the lenticular card for Everest? Is it worth shelling out $50-60 for?
It's been awhile since I looked at it. Do not recall anything wrong with it. Other members might want to chime in. It's an HDzeta release with a low print run. They are become more popular especially with WEA designs. If you want to complete your HDZeta library, you can't go wrong with Everest.

D
Gosh...that's what I was afraid of. Same steelbook, similar slip box, but the depth lenti on this one is something that FA could never accomplish. I am quickly becoming more and more disillusioned with FA as I think they will never produce a good lenti.

It is becoming far far easier to pass on Film Arena after seeing THIS in hand :). That Lenti is UP THIRE literally 20,000 plus feet up :ohno: .

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Really sorry everyone but due to matters beyond my control the GB for this is cancelled for the time being. Should anything change I will post to let you know.

Sorry :(

Reactions: IRON MAN