Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:2016
WWA steelbook,300 limited
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited:
7 copies currently available (6 sold) from a UK seller whilst many collectors struggle to acquire just 1... :squint: Is it me, or does something just not seem right... ? :ugh:

No far from right @Mickle_89 .

Not all GB'S are held on HDN . Some have unicorns on thire boards alloing people a chance at owning Unicorn poo .

@Hatori
Sweetheart could you provide the Unicorn Poo photo Pritty Please .

Mickle_89 please find time to follow the bold 1st link in my sig PLEASE . Thank you :) .

It looks like they covered up the mountain image with the lenti. That's my favorite part of this -- a clean image of the mountain on a full slip front. That lenti should be stored inside the slip - duh.

It looks like they covered up the mountain image with the lenti. That's my favorite part of this -- a clean image of the mountain on a full slip front. That lenti should be stored inside the slip - duh.

I Not botherd what it looks like as long as it looks like it on MY shelf :notworthy: :hilarious: .

Rearly excited about this one big time I needs it Gollum Gollum precious :kiss: .

Reactions: Hatori
I never saw the preorder date for this on hdzeta's website? Has this been released and if so how did anyone know when to order it?

I never saw the preorder date for this on hdzeta's website? Has this been released and if so how did anyone know when to order it?

It was never sold via the website. Primarily sold through their forum to members and Taobao. All of their limited runs have not made it to the website. It just released.

Ended up deciding to go ahead and pick this up on ebay as well since there aren't any other real options... there is a $15 off $75 promo code for the US site C15LIMITEDTIME good until 5:00PM Pacific Time today, which brings this down to $60 (+$5.99 shipping) if anyone else is looking. Made it closer to what I was willing to pay and have dealt with the same seller before and had good service.

Figure I wouldn't be able to pick this up cheaper anytime soon and while I don't generally like to support the secondary market for newly released steels, $66 seems reasonable enough to me (and is actually cheaper than the GB here for Minions and Man from UNCLE was)

Ended up deciding to go ahead and pick this up on ebay as well since there aren't any other real options... there is a $15 off $75 promo code for the US site C15LIMITEDTIME good until 5:00PM Pacific Time today, which brings this down to $60 (+$5.99 shipping) if anyone else is looking. Made it closer to what I was willing to pay and have dealt with the same seller before and had good service.

Figure I wouldn't be able to pick this up cheaper anytime soon and while I don't generally like to support the secondary market for newly released steels, $66 seems reasonable enough to me (and is actually cheaper than the GB here for Minions and Man from UNCLE was)
Thanks a bunch! I had been eyeing that listing for a while so when you tossed out the code it made it a no brainier. Thanks again.

Where do these eBay promo codes come from?

ADVANCED WARNING

thumbs-up.jpg

Extremely limited GB of this (and other OABs) will be coming over the next few days.

Still working on quantity but it will not be many (possibly less than 10) and will be strictly be limited to 1 per person and first come first served. Any PM's asking about this will not be answered to and no sign ups will be accepted via PM